18%
Other (Please Specify Below)
24%

Total votes: 17

Twwwon
Mortal

Batgirl Skin Pack!

Post by Twwwon »

The following is a collection of skins for the woefully underrepresented Barbara Gordon/Batgirl. The skins are as follows:
  • First Apperance: Batgirl from the cover of Batman #139. Black cowl, yellow gloves and boots, and a blue cape
  • Classic: "Classic" Batgirl. A costume which usually only appears in toys and such, but has made a couple of comic apperances. Grey suit, blue cowl, yellow boots and gloves, and a blue cape
  • Modern: Batgirl from the pre-New 52 DCU. Blue cowl and cape with yellow boots and gloves and a black bodysuit
  • Earth-11: Helena Wayne Batwoman from Earth-11.
  • 60s: Batgirl from the Adam West Batman show
  • Cassandra Cain: A really bad attempt at Cassandra Cain Batgirl
This skin uses the following letters:
  • F
  • C
  • Y
  • Z
  • U
  • B
THINGS I NEED HELP WITH:
  • I need suggestions! There aren't many Batgirl costumes, and I dont know many other characters well. If anyone wants a costume made for any character, feel free to ask me.
  • I am colorblind, so if any colors are off, please let me know and I will fix it
  • If anyone knows how to remove Batgirl's cape and can send me Diff/Spec/Norm files for it, I will share credit with them. I cannot for the life of me figure it out
LINK:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/787j9 ... inPack.zip
Attachments
Modern Batgirl
Modern Batgirl
First Appearance Batgirl
First Appearance Batgirl
Cassandra Cain
Cassandra Cain
Classic Batgirl
Classic Batgirl
Earth-11 Batgirl
Earth-11 Batgirl
1960's Batgirl
1960's Batgirl

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Re: Batgirl Skin Pack!

Post by a.martin »

wow man! Just wow. You've been busy doing this :o it's amazing. They are pretty cool!
the only thing I would say about the skins are the colors are a little brighter, kind of too pure color, but they look amazing. I love that 60's batgirl, you should keep on going with this proyect :D
Twwwon
Mortal

Post by Twwwon »

a.martin wrote:wow man! Just wow. You've been busy doing this :o it's amazing. They are pretty cool!
the only thing I would say about the skins are the colors are a little brighter, kind of too pure color, but they look amazing. I love that 60's batgirl, you should keep on going with this proyect :D
Thanks! Any suggestions on what I should do next?
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

the huntress.. That would be cool (any of your options, classic or new 52).. :) Or a classic catwoman! One of the guys told me that would look great on the ame comi skin
Ja40
Mortal
PSN: Ja40

Post by Ja40 »

Awesome dude! a lot of Batgirl skins! Very good job :D !
LordArkham22
Mortal
Side: Light
XBox Live: Arkham Knight A

Post by LordArkham22 »

I feel like you should do a Dark Knight of the Round Table Batman. It'd be pretty cool. Also, it would be sooooooo awesome if you did a Thor skin for Shazam (I know that Thor isn't DC, but for the record, neither is Deadpool or Scorpion).

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”