DLC SKIN: Superman Beyond READY!

leebaldz5332
Apprentice
Side: Light

Re: DLC SKIN: Superman Beyond READY!

Post by leebaldz5332 »

a.martin wrote:
leebaldz5332 wrote:Is it possible to have Superman's Regime Intro for this skin?
yeah I think so, why not?

Sorry I'm really new to this. How do I do that? I want to have Regime Superman's Intro and Ending for the Superman Beyond skin. What programs should I use?

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

leebaldz5332 wrote:
a.martin wrote:
leebaldz5332 wrote:Is it possible to have Superman's Regime Intro for this skin?
yeah I think so, why not?

Sorry I'm really new to this. How do I do that? I want to have Regime Superman's Intro and Ending for the Superman Beyond skin. What programs should I use?

With "HEX editor" would be enough, but I can make it, and upload it here :)
leebaldz5332
Apprentice
Side: Light

Post by leebaldz5332 »

Thanks man!! I'm using HxD Hex Editor, however the file got messed up when I'm trying to edit Superman_Intro to Superman_V_Intro and the Victories as well. Everytime I select the character the game crashes.
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

leebaldz5332 wrote:Thanks man!! I'm using HxD Hex Editor, however the file got messed up when I'm trying to edit Superman_Intro to Superman_V_Intro and the Victories as well. Everytime I select the character the game crashes.
It happened to me too :) that's why he has the regular intro and victory :P also those intro and victory were meant for evil version of superman and as far as I knew the Beyond version wasn't bad at all :P
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

a.martin wrote:
leebaldz5332 wrote:Thanks man!! I'm using HxD Hex Editor, however the file got messed up when I'm trying to edit Superman_Intro to Superman_V_Intro and the Victories as well. Everytime I select the character the game crashes.
It happened to me too :) that's why he has the regular intro and victory :P also those intro and victory were meant for evil version of superman and as far as I knew the Beyond version wasn't bad at all :P
Forget what I've just said :P I've nailed it :3 here's the version of the skin with the regime intro and victory

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3vqwp ... 6+Vict.rar

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”