a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

DLC SKIN: Superman Beyond READY!

Post by a.martin »

This is my New skin proyect! Superman beyond

IT'S FINALLY DONE!!

A little bio for Superman Beyond: Superman remains as an active member of the Justice League Unlimited, now with a new team and the new Batman Terry McGinnis at his side, they will do everything to keep the Earth safe.

And again, thanks to DCdude8888 for another cool review of the skins that we all make in this site :D

Installation: for the ones who have my other mods like red arrow and the comedian joker, just copy the files and paste them in the a.martinpatch folder and replace the originals with the new ones :D

And if you don't have them, just copy the folder to the DLC directory where you've installed the game

Now: An external link to mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/oac8x ... Beyond.rar

A little addition ;) - Requested by leebaldz5332 a version of the skin with the Regime intro and Victory: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3vqwp ... 6+Vict.rar

Enjoy guys! :)
Here there are some pics:
Attachments
a.martinpatch - Superman Beyond.rar
External link mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/oac8xyju1vh8w0d/a.martinpatch+-+Superman+Beyond.rar
(11.39 MiB) Downloaded 3017 times
the new hair
the new hair
NEW!! now with black gloves, black cape, and grey hair on the back of his head!
NEW!! now with black gloves, black cape, and grey hair on the back of his head!
I'm basing on that suit
I'm basing on that suit
Last edited by a.martin on Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.

heymanjack
Apprentice

Re: DLC SKIN: Superman Beyond WIP

Post by heymanjack »

Keep the cape. I'll look weird if you remove it. Nice work on the skin by the way. Good job!
Bleemak
Mortal
Side: Darkness
PSN: Balko94

Re: DLC SKIN: Superman Beyond WIP

Post by Bleemak »

Yeah, keep it.
"I know your moves." ~Batman

"As if that matters" ~Scorpion
heymanjack
Apprentice

Re: DLC SKIN: Superman Beyond WIP updated

Post by heymanjack »

The boots look a bit different but it looks great! Hope you can fix the yellow superman logo bug when he does trait.
a.martin
God

Re: DLC SKIN: Superman Beyond WIP updated

Post by a.martin »

heymanjack wrote:The boots look a bit different but it looks great! Hope you can fix the yellow superman logo bug when he does trait.
yeah I was wondering how to change that.. or maybe keep it.. I was checking the other skins of superman and for example, the red son skin has a yellow logo when here uses the power despite of his red and black chest..

I might keep it, and also the boots changed and a little bit of the gloves cause it didn't look that good, it had a little red on the edges
heymanjack
Apprentice

Re: DLC SKIN: Superman Beyond READY!

Post by heymanjack »

Can't download. Can you provide an external link?
rizzn
Apprentice
Side: Darkness
PSN: rizzn1

Post by rizzn »

Looks good! You could try to give the shoes more color, as this would look real nice I think. Like on the original image. Anyway nice skin! :)
Image Image Image
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

[/color]
heymanjack wrote:Can't download. Can you provide an external link?
You got it, I've already put an external link to mediafire :D
heymanjack
Apprentice

Post by heymanjack »

a.martin wrote:[/color]
heymanjack wrote:Can't download. Can you provide an external link?
You got it, I've already put an external link to mediafire :D
Will test now. Great job on the skin!
SilentBloodShed
Mortal
XBox Live: sc4rox

Post by SilentBloodShed »

I've followed all the instructions and copied the mod to the DLC folder. The name shows up in the costume selection menu but crashes the game when the stage finishes loading. I had this problem with the Kyle Rayner mod too. Unfortunately, I could'nt find any fix. Tried re-installing the mods multiple times but no luck. Btw my game is updated to latest update patch 1 & 2.

Anyway If you have a solution pls let me know. And keep up the good work. I love these mods even tho I'm not able to use 'em at the moment T__T

I suffer in silence
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

SilentBloodShed wrote:I've followed all the instructions and copied the mod to the DLC folder. The name shows up in the costume selection menu but crashes the game when the stage finishes loading. I had this problem with the Kyle Rayner mod too. Unfortunately, I could'nt find any fix. Tried re-installing the mods multiple times but no luck. Btw my game is updated to latest update patch 1 & 2.

Anyway If you have a solution pls let me know. And keep up the good work. I love these mods even tho I'm not able to use 'em at the moment T__T
to be honest man, I don't have a clue, usually the update it's the solution to that problem, I know cause it happened to me.. I might have the same game that you have, I have a cracked copy.. And all the DLC skins work fine..

Maybe you could try Installing again the game, updating that one, and try again.. I'm not saying that you should uninstall the one that you already have, just in case it doesn't work my idea..

I hope you can solve this problem :)
SilentBloodShed
Mortal

a.martin wrote:
SilentBloodShed wrote:I've followed all the instructions and copied the mod to the DLC folder. The name shows up in the costume selection menu but crashes the game when the stage finishes loading. I had this problem with the Kyle Rayner mod too. Unfortunately, I could'nt find any fix. Tried re-installing the mods multiple times but no luck. Btw my game is updated to latest update patch 1 & 2.

to be honest man, I don't have a clue, usually the update it's the solution to that problem, I know cause it happened to me.. I might have the same game that you have, I have a cracked copy.. And all the DLC skins work fine..

Maybe you could try Installing again the game, updating that one, and try again.. I'm not saying that you should uninstall the one that you already have, just in case it doesn't work my idea..

I hope you can solve this problem :)
Thank you for the reply. I'll re-install the game next week and see if it fixes any of the probs. I used updates from 2 different sources and I guess one of 'em must have corrupted a few files because I started to encounter a lot of bugs recently. Some interactable environments and meter burn attacks stopped working. Anyway Thanks again. :)

I suffer in silence
SilentBloodShed
Mortal

Sorry my message got posted twice. pls admins remove this double post.

I suffer in silence
leebaldz5332
Apprentice
Side: Light

Post by leebaldz5332 »

Is it possible to have Superman's Regime Intro for this skin?
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

leebaldz5332 wrote:Is it possible to have Superman's Regime Intro for this skin?
yeah I think so, why not?

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”