DLC SKIN: Armored Deadshot

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

DLC SKIN: Armored Deadshot

Post by a.martin »

Based his appearance of Deadshot from the Arrow TV series :D

Thanks again!! to DCdude8888 for another awesome review video, I gotta say it, it's really cool what you've done man! you rock!

Here's the BIOS for anyone who wants to read it :)
*Floyd Lawton, known also as Deadshot, is one of the world's finest hired assassins, well-known for his expert shot and near perfect track record, He is capable of using a large variety of weapons. He has been an enemy of Batman as well as a core member of both the Suicide Squad and the Secret Six.

To be honest, I've named it Armored Deadshot because you know.. Heymanjack has already made a Deadshot skin, just my version is Unmasked and a little based on the Arrow tv series with the red of his original suit mixed with black and grey

I've this skin done for like a week and I couldn't upload it because of problems again with my pc and the OS and now with java.. for now I cannot make more skins or edit this one.. :( but I'll fix it..

Anyway I really hope you like it :D
Attachments
a.martinpatch - Armored Deadshot.rar
(12.16 MiB) Downloaded 1685 times
ds1.png
o-ARROW-DEADSHOT-HIVE-131113-facebook.jpg
ds3.png
Deadshot_Michael_Rowe-1.jpg

wyruzzah
Immortal

Re: DLC SKIN: Armored Deadshot

Post by wyruzzah »

Cool, but he dont look like from Arrow series at all :) You could try remove his beard and hair and edit head texture for more fitting hair.. to be more like Arrow version.
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Re: DLC SKIN: Armored Deadshot

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:Cool, but he dont look like from Arrow series at all :) You could try remove his beard and hair and edit head texture for more fitting hair.. to be more like Arrow version.
yeaah I know that doesn't look like at all to deadshot from arrow..
and at the beginning I took out the beard and it didn't look right, because the mouth was in the middle of the beard and it's separated from the rest of the face so it looked like a glitch on his face, where the beard were supposed to be it was like invisible..

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”