Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ

Post subject: SKIN: Female Raven Make Over
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:45 am 
Mortal

XBox Live: dynasty penguin
Trying to do a female alt for Raven and its hard. Her mesh cannot be accessed so her face cannot be resculpted. I have to do it ALL in specular maps and texture maps. Im tweaking Diff and Spec files to try and bend light to create shadows and highlights on her face the way crossdressers use makeup to resculpt their jawlines and such.

I made the lips fuller, pulled in the cheek shadows to frame her features in a less box like manner, COMPLETELY moved her fucking eyebrow back down onto her brow since before it was above it adding a harsh backline that made it pop out like a Man Brow on Piccolo, played with the shadowy lines around her sneer to make her look less old and lowered the shadow on her chin and move the highlighting to make it look less long, and also added eye outlines on her upper lid and highlighted abover her lashed to make her eyes seem bigger and more feminine.

CG Makeup art. Woo...shes pure hell man.

Attachment:
1.jpg
1.jpg [ 23.63 KiB | Viewed 8032 times ]

EDIT:

Its as good as it gets without making her look like she's working a corner. I can't soften her more than this, but she looks passably female now save for when the game explodes light everywhere and the damned materials on the mesh washout my makeup and reveal that chin and manjaw. If I push her further than this with makeup tricks she just sort of looks like way too colorful...like that trashy girl who wears too much makeup in too many bright tones we've all seen before that smells like cigarettes and yeast infections.

I can't get the DLC maker process to work right...Im all thumbs at this. If you or someone else could set up this file as a DLC for folks so they dont have to replace the original Raven go for it. If not...well...I doubt anyone wants to keep the original anyhow and all this file is, is a face mod.

Attachment:
2.jpg
2.jpg [ 29.65 KiB | Viewed 8032 times ]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dd7avqrmx9pbi ... _Raven.xxx

Last edited by shaowebb on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Female Raven Make Over SKIN
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:46 am 
Elder God

Side: Light
XBox Live: Armored Gambid
Would you please attach the skin and the images to the first post. This way, they will never be deleted and you can see how many times they were downloaded.

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Post subject: Re: Female Raven Make Over SKIN
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:01 pm 
Mortal

XBox Live: dynasty penguin
Gambid wrote:
Would you please attach the skin and the images to the first post. This way, they will never be deleted and you can see how many times they were downloaded.

Sure thing. I had to leave the dropbox link. After I uploaded the file it didn't have a listing to place it anywhere on the page. Not certain what happened because I uploaded the whole file.

Profile E-mail