Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 451 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK V2.2+ (BLACK LANTERN RELEASED)
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:53 am 
Offline
Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:45 am
Posts: 246
wyruzzah wrote:
Im back after long time and tomorrow i will release atleast Blackest Night Harley Quinn :) I still dont know what to do with Billy Batson, because when i fix his face he cannot open mouth, but when i do not fix his face its looks horrible :)

looking forward this this Blackest Night Harley Quinn.. any update be nice since you said you post it 2 days ago.

also i see in the OP you say your mods may not work with current steam update, but they do.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK V2.2+ (BLACK LANTERN RELEASED)
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:31 pm 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:12 am
Posts: 840
Location: Czech Republic, Brno
machine4578: Sorry i had some weird connections problem, but now its ok. You say all skins work for newest official patch?

Blackest Night Harley Quinn will be uploaded today. Last thing is bio,so can somebody check this bio for spelling pls and i will upload skin after that, thx.

''Harley Quinn from Parallel Earth, died on sabotaged Suicide Squad mission. She was later mysteriously resurrected from her grave as zombie. It was during Blackest Night by Black Hand himself. After this undead act, Black Hand became Harley's number one and she fanaticly loves him.''

Im also try make own NormHQA textures, because it holds all details, so if you find any bug after i will upload skin. Let me know.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK V2.2+ (BLACK LANTERN RELEASED)
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:49 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:59 pm
Posts: 90
Side: Light
The Bio's perfect!! And yes, All of your mods work with the latest steam patch still :-)


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK V2.2+ (BLACK LANTERN RELEASED)
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:45 pm 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:12 am
Posts: 840
Location: Czech Republic, Brno
leebaldz5332 wrote:
The Bio's perfect!! And yes, All of your mods work with the latest steam patch still :-)


Thx, im glad that her bio does not sound so bad and thanks for info i did not knew that skins work for newest patch :)

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK V2.3 (HARLEY QUINN SKIN RELEASED)
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:47 pm 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:12 am
Posts: 840
Location: Czech Republic, Brno
So Blackest Night's Harley Quinn is uploaded. I've used some custom NormHQA texture, so let me know if you spot any bugs.. and i will upload some images for her.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK V2.3 (HARLEY QUINN SKIN RELEASED)
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:15 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:37 pm
Posts: 131
Side: Darkness
HARLEY LOOOKS AMAAAZIIIINGG!!! Although the bio just has some grammar errors. "Harley Quinn from Parallel Earth, where she died on a sabotaged Suicide Squad mission. She was later mysteriously resurrected from her grave as a zombie. It was during Blackest Night by Black Hand himself. After this undead act, Black Hand became Harley's number one and she fanaticly loves him.''

_________________
"Groovy" - Ash Williams


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK V2.3 (HARLEY QUINN SKIN RELEASED)
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:21 pm 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:12 am
Posts: 840
Location: Czech Republic, Brno
condeecas wrote:
HARLEY LOOOKS AMAAAZIIIINGG!!! Although the bio just has some grammar errors. "Harley Quinn from Parallel Earth, where she died on a sabotaged Suicide Squad mission. She was later mysteriously resurrected from her grave as a zombie. It was during Blackest Night by Black Hand himself. After this undead act, Black Hand became Harley's number one and she fanaticly loves him.''


Thanks and yep my english is not very good on spelling :) I will fix that grammar errors, so thx for check.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK V2.3 (HARLEY QUINN SKIN RELEASED)
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:35 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:59 pm
Posts: 90
Side: Light
Excellent!!


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK V2.3 (HARLEY QUINN SKIN RELEASED)
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:38 am 
Offline
Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:45 am
Posts: 246
great work on the Harley skin!! and yes all mods work on newest official patch!(unlike MKKE)


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK V2.3 (HARLEY QUINN SKIN RELEASED)
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:15 pm 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:12 am
Posts: 840
Location: Czech Republic, Brno
I was not here whole eternity ,so afterthought happy new 2015 year to all :) BTW: I had some free time, so here is alteast preview for Deathstroke (Blackest Night) and Kid Flash (Young Justice) .For Bart i've tried add some goggles on forehead, but textures is too much divided and it seemed very weird. Anyway i hope soon i will release it. Billy Batson skin will be released too.

EDITED : Bart > Wally


Attachments:
Deathstroke (Blackest Night).jpg
Deathstroke (Blackest Night).jpg [ 259.3 KiB | Viewed 3865 times ]
Kid Flash (Young Justice).jpg
Kid Flash (Young Justice).jpg [ 421.01 KiB | Viewed 3865 times ]

_________________
Image


Last edited by wyruzzah on Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK V2.3 (HARLEY QUINN SKIN RELEASED)
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:32 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:37 pm
Posts: 131
Side: Darkness
wyruzzah wrote:
I was not here whole eternity ,so afterthought happy new 2015 year to all :) BTW: I had some free time, so here is alteast preview for Deathstroke (Blackest Night) and Kid Flash (Young Justice) .For Bart i've tried add some goggles on forehead, but textures is too much divided and it seemed very weird. Anyway i hope soon i will release it. Billy Batson skin will be released too.
HRRRRNNNNNG yESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

_________________
"Groovy" - Ash Williams


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK V2.3 (HARLEY QUINN SKIN RELEASED)
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:45 pm 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:12 am
Posts: 840
Location: Czech Republic, Brno
condeecas wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:
I was not here whole eternity ,so afterthought happy new 2015 year to all :) BTW: I had some free time, so here is alteast preview for Deathstroke (Blackest Night) and Kid Flash (Young Justice) .For Bart i've tried add some goggles on forehead, but textures is too much divided and it seemed very weird. Anyway i hope soon i will release it. Billy Batson skin will be released too.
HRRRRNNNNNG yESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


:)

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK V2.3 (HARLEY QUINN SKIN RELEASED)
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:50 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:40 pm
Posts: 9
XBox Live: FlameBeast101
Could you upload the files to mediafire as a mirro. Filedropper is having issues in some countries. I really love your skins and want them but download stops if from filedropper.com.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK V2.3 (HARLEY QUINN SKIN RELEASED)
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:51 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:40 pm
Posts: 9
XBox Live: FlameBeast101
*mirror


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK V2.3 (HARLEY QUINN SKIN RELEASED)
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:01 pm 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:12 am
Posts: 840
Location: Czech Republic, Brno
Flamebeast101 wrote:
Could you upload the files to mediafire as a mirro. Filedropper is having issues in some countries. I really love your skins and want them but download stops if from filedropper.com.


Well i've uploaded my skins in pack on mediafire before, but i've received some weird message, so i've deleted it from that site. Anyway if you know some good site where i can upload it except mediafire let me know and i will upload it as mirror site.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 451 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

  Design by Mighty Gorgon