WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK V2.5 (DEATHSTROKE SKIN RELEASED)

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Re: WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK V2.2+ (BLACK LANTERN RELEASED)

Post by a.martin »

leebaldz5332 wrote:a.martin, I still remember your GL Sinestro Skin before. Can't we use the same method as they did in order to change all colors from yellow to green?
I've tried to make an Update of the skin with green constructs, but it didn't worked :/ and even the guy who made the tutorial post, told me that with sinestro the trick of changing it with the color picker would work, so I've let it alone

VenomD95
Mortal
Side: Darkness
PSN: meAd4m76

Post by VenomD95 »

Anyone been in the mobile game's library? Its full to the brim with .xxx files, though I'm yet to see a PC char file with matching data... Green Lantern Sinestro is lurking around in there somewhere and it should be somehow possible to port it. Given that your [wyruzzah's] will/fear constructs and the wraith general exist I assume its possible to put one of those as an alt skin with the correct PC moveset if we just had the mesh data.
Last edited by VenomD95 on Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
VenomD95
Mortal

Post by VenomD95 »

Also forgive me if that was an idiotic thing to point out. I'm not exactly a programming genius :L
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

VenomD95 wrote:Anyone been in the mobile game's library? Its full to the brim with .xxx files, though I'm yet to see a PC char file with matching data... Green Lantern Sinestro is lurking around in there somewhere and it should be somehow possible to port it. Given that your [wyruzzah's] will/fear constructs and the wraith general exist I assume its possible to put one of those as an alt skin with the correct PC moveset if we just had the mesh data.
Well i dont have mobile version of game, but i think it will be not compatible with PC version, cause its totally different game, so .xxx files from mobile game will be useless, anyway you can upload some .xxx files, so i can try something? :)
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

a.martin wrote:
leebaldz5332 wrote:a.martin, I still remember your GL Sinestro Skin before. Can't we use the same method as they did in order to change all colors from yellow to green?
I've tried to make an Update of the skin with green constructs, but it didn't worked :/ and even the guy who made the tutorial post, told me that with sinestro the trick of changing it with the color picker would work, so I've let it alone
Well i was able to make Sinestro's body glowing around his body green and some little effects too, but i did not found way how make constructs green too, but im sure its definetly somewhere.. and it can be changed.
leebaldz5332
Apprentice
Side: Light

Post by leebaldz5332 »

wyruzzah wrote:
a.martin wrote:
Well i was able to make Sinestro's body glowing around his body green and some little effects too, but i did not found way how make constructs green too, but im sure its definetly somewhere.. and it can be changed.
Or better yet, we should make a black lantern Sinestro!!
condeecas
Apprentice

Post by condeecas »

wyruzzah wrote:
VenomD95 wrote:Anyone been in the mobile game's library? Its full to the brim with .xxx files, though I'm yet to see a PC char file with matching data... Green Lantern Sinestro is lurking around in there somewhere and it should be somehow possible to port it. Given that your [wyruzzah's] will/fear constructs and the wraith general exist I assume its possible to put one of those as an alt skin with the correct PC moveset if we just had the mesh data.
Well i dont have mobile version of game, but i think it will be not compatible with PC version, cause its totally different game, so .xxx files from mobile game will be useless, anyway you can upload some .xxx files, so i can try something? :)
If that works that means we can get DARKSEID!!!! Also Cartoon Harley, Vampire Batman, Sub-Zero, Classic Lobo..... THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
leebaldz5332
Apprentice
Side: Light

Post by leebaldz5332 »

condeecas wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:
If that works that means we can get DARKSEID!!!! Also Cartoon Harley, Vampire Batman, Sub-Zero, Classic Lobo..... THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To be honest, I don't think it will. I remembered when other modders attempted to port Kratos from MKKE PS3 to the PC Version, or New 52 Black Adam from the IGAU PS4 to PC. For DARKSEID and SUBZERO however, there is a slight possibility because the characters are seen in-game (intros, transitions). UncleFestor's Patch unlocked some of the "extra" characters in the game like Trigon, Police Officer, Striker Island inmate, Lex Luthor without the robot suit, etc. But I won't be surprised that if they're unlocked, they can only do simple punches and kicks like the abovementioned characters
condeecas
Apprentice

Post by condeecas »

leebaldz5332 wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:
To be honest, I don't think it will. I remembered when other modders attempted to port Kratos from MKKE PS3 to the PC Version, or New 52 Black Adam from the IGAU PS4 to PC. For DARKSEID and SUBZERO however, there is a slight possibility because the characters are seen in-game (intros, transitions). UncleFestor's Patch unlocked some of the "extra" characters in the game like Trigon, Police Officer, Striker Island inmate, Lex Luthor without the robot suit, etc. But I won't be surprised that if they're unlocked, they can only do simple punches and kicks like the abovementioned characters
True true. But really, I just want BTAU Harley. Like, REALLY BAD!!!!!
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:Well i was able to make Sinestro's body glowing around his body green and some little effects too, but i did not found way how make constructs green too, but im sure its definetly somewhere.. and it can be changed.

I'm still trying to make the constructs green with the color picker.. if I get something we could combine them and make the skin right :)
leebaldz5332 wrote:Or better yet, we should make a black lantern Sinestro!!
I've started one but never finished it because of the constructs and also a little of the face
VenomD95
Mortal

Post by VenomD95 »

Uhh so by the looks of it our main problem is actually that umodel doesn't support it. I was able to rip all of the the files from Material3, MaterialInstanceConstant and Texture2D, albeit, every mat file is 1 byte, and every tga is 22 bytes and appears as a small dot. So it IS NOT irretrievable, but we just can't extract it. Did we place bets? We should've.

Here we see "CHAR_WonderWoman_V" paired with what I think is its "wonderwoman_V_SF" counterpart. Obviously they have their differences but there seems to be a lot of the same jargon in there further down. Above that in the foreground is "sinestro_V_Mobile_SF" extracted a showing of is texture list.

http://prntscr.com/53wtin
condeecas
Apprentice

Post by condeecas »

VenomD95 wrote:Uhh so by the looks of it our main problem is actually that umodel doesn't support it. I was able to rip all of the the files from Material3, MaterialInstanceConstant and Texture2D, albeit, every mat file is 1 byte, and every tga is 22 bytes and appears as a small dot. So it IS NOT irretrievable, but we just can't extract it. Did we place bets? We should've.

Here we see "CHAR_WonderWoman_V" paired with what I think is its "wonderwoman_V_SF" counterpart. Obviously they have their differences but there seems to be a lot of the same jargon in there further down. Above that in the foreground is "sinestro_V_Mobile_SF" extracted a showing of is texture list.

http://prntscr.com/53wtin
So that means it's possible! YAAAASSS!!!!!!!!!!!
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
VenomD95
Mortal

Post by VenomD95 »

Well I wouldn't count on it just yet. Even if we get the files we need to make sure they work in PC, then we somehow have to animate the character (works differently on iOS), give it a move set and make it an alt skin. I'll look into it further but don't expect a miracle. But hey if it does work we get darkseid, green sinestro, animated Harley and origins deathstroke so there's that.
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

VenomD95 wrote:Well I wouldn't count on it just yet. Even if we get the files we need to make sure they work in PC, then we somehow have to animate the character (works differently on iOS), give it a move set and make it an alt skin. I'll look into it further but don't expect a miracle. But hey if it does work we get darkseid, green sinestro, animated Harley and origins deathstroke so there's that.
Wow man you definitely made a HUGE breakthrough with this! you got so good and into this that I can actually think that you might find a way to clone the primary skins, doing that we could make great skins out of that! :D you think it possible?
VenomD95
Mortal

Post by VenomD95 »

a.martin wrote:
VenomD95 wrote:Well I wouldn't count on it just yet. Even if we get the files we need to make sure they work in PC, then we somehow have to animate the character (works differently on iOS), give it a move set and make it an alt skin. I'll look into it further but don't expect a miracle. But hey if it does work we get darkseid, green sinestro, animated Harley and origins deathstroke so there's that.
Wow man you definitely made a HUGE breakthrough with this! you got so good and into this that I can actually think that you might find a way to clone the primary skins, doing that we could make great skins out of that! :D you think it possible?
I know I'm going a little back and forth here but yes its definitely possible. Every google search for how to extract mobile unreal meshes" comes up with "missing: mobile". And we should probably open a new thread for this. WHO'S GOOD AT DEBUGGING?! I can't even look at long lines of text without falling asleep so here's what happened when I used the latest umodel update the recommend way (with CMD).

Ahem! We have lift off. This time I got 2 files. THEY ARE NOT 22 bytes!! <--- biggest breakthrough so far trust me. God only knows why but I opened up both of them in paint.NET (loads way quicker than photoshop) and they look totally messed up. You can see all the errors at the side so if anyone understands why it mentions the files but didn't create them, help would be very much appreciated :L If anyone wants to take a stab at my files skype me or something.

http://prntscr.com/543do7

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”