WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK V2.5 (DEATHSTROKE SKIN RELEASED)

VenomD95
Mortal
Side: Darkness
PSN: meAd4m76

Re: WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK V2.2+ (BLACK LANTERN RELEASED)

Post by VenomD95 »

CRAP. NEVERMIND. I'M AN IDIOT.

VenomD95
Mortal

Post by VenomD95 »

Gentlemen. http://prntscr.com/543ls5 Guys I'm not even going to dignify what I did to fix it with a response so don't ask. Progress! ALL THE PROGRESS! We're onto something I'm making a thread.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

VenomD95 wrote:Gentlemen. http://prntscr.com/543ls5 Guys I'm not even going to dignify what I did to fix it with a response so don't ask. Progress! ALL THE PROGRESS! We're onto something I'm making a thread.
Well im sure that skins cant be converted from Android to PC, but textures looks nice :)
VenomD95
Mortal

Post by VenomD95 »

Actually theoretically now that I have the textures, meshes and materials I can ditch the iOS skin. I may be able to overwrite them into an existing PC asset. But this is the part I mentioned I'd need a miracle for. If it doesn't accept the new files which it probably won't because they are a little different (skeletal mesh in the place of several static meshes among other slight differences) then I have absolutely no clue how to get it to work... at all.
condeecas
Apprentice

Post by condeecas »

VenomD95 wrote:Actually theoretically now that I have the textures, meshes and materials I can ditch the iOS skin. I may be able to overwrite them into an existing PC asset. But this is the part I mentioned I'd need a miracle for. If it doesn't accept the new files which it probably won't because they are a little different (skeletal mesh in the place of several static meshes among other slight differences) then I have absolutely no clue how to get it to work... at all.
PLZ MAKE IT!!!!! If this works I will literally have a heart attack of happiness.
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
leebaldz5332
Apprentice
Side: Light

Post by leebaldz5332 »

condeecas wrote:
VenomD95 wrote:Actually theoretically now that I have the textures, meshes and materials I can ditch the iOS skin. I may be able to overwrite them into an existing PC asset. But this is the part I mentioned I'd need a miracle for. If it doesn't accept the new files which it probably won't because they are a little different (skeletal mesh in the place of several static meshes among other slight differences) then I have absolutely no clue how to get it to work... at all.
PLZ MAKE IT!!!!! If this works I will literally have a heart attack of happiness.
Hey guys, I may not know anything about modding yet. But if there's anything I could do to help (like Photoshop editing) please let me know. You guys are awesome!! this could be a breakthrough!
Luc
Mortal

Post by Luc »

How did you do the Wraith general?
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Luc wrote:How did you do the Wraith general?
I've swaped mesh that is already in main Zod package (CHAR_Zod.xxx), so default wraith was little bit reskined (some hex editing), but hardest part was sounds and voice for him, so i used some voices from Starcraft with edits (again lot a hex editing)... dont worry if it was possible swap models from transitions like Darkseid,Gorilla Grodd.... and many others i would do it, but its not possible... :(

I can still do some special swaps.... example...

Raven for Demon or Trigon (voices will not fit cause, Raven is woman, but yes i can change that)
Solomon Grundy for hand (yes i actually mean hand, but it will looks too funny :D)
Aquaman for shark in supermove (its really weird)
Avatar of Yellow Lantern II. (Green lantern skin not Sinestro's)
Zatanna Zatara for her mimic (i did not tested that yet so i dont know how it looks, but anyway its unique skin for her)

Shazam for Billy Batson (but it look really bugged)
Wonder Woman for Amazon (but it look really bugged)

Anyway you must understand that we can swap only models in main XXX (package).. if i was able swap models in transitions, intros, outros... we can make more magic and Killer Croc could live again in this game :(

[[[Anyway im drunk as fuck + my english its not perfect, so i hope u will understand]]]
Luc
Mortal

Post by Luc »

wyruzzah wrote: I've swaped mesh that is already in main Zod package (CHAR_Zod.xxx), so default wraith was little bit reskined (some hex editing), but hardest part was sounds and voice for him, so i used some voices from Starcraft with edits (again lot a hex editing)... dont worry if it was possible swap models from transitions like Darkseid,Gorilla Grodd.... and many others i would do it, but its not possible... :(

I can still do some special swaps.... example...

Raven for Demon or Trigon (voices will not fit cause, Raven is woman, but yes i can change that)
Solomon Grundy for hand (yes i actually mean hand, but it will looks too funny :D)
Aquaman for shark in supermove (its really weird)
Avatar of Yellow Lantern II. (Green lantern skin not Sinestro's)
Zatanna Zatara for her mimic (i did not tested that yet so i dont know how it looks, but anyway its unique skin for her)

Shazam for Billy Batson (but it look really bugged)
Wonder Woman for Amazon (but it look really bugged)

Anyway you must understand that we can swap only models in main XXX (package).. if i was able swap models in transitions, intros, outros... we can make more magic and Killer Croc could live again in this game :(

[[[Anyway im drunk as fuck + my english its not perfect, so i hope u will understand]]]
That actually sounds pretty fun to play around with, could you maybe make a different post with them soI can see what they're like ingame?
VenomD95
Mortal

Post by VenomD95 »

To those who were interested, I learned it isn't possible to swap meshes with the GI without it having all of the same requirements and the same file size so here, I uploaded the files for your experimenting/texturing needs. http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =86&t=7496
condeecas
Apprentice

Post by condeecas »

VenomD95 wrote:To those who were interested, I learned it isn't possible to swap meshes with the GI without it having all of the same requirements and the same file size so here, I uploaded the files for your experimenting/texturing needs. http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =86&t=7496
Well that sucks. Maybe UncleFestor can try cuz hes a hacking genius. I just REEALY want Cartoon Harley.
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
VenomD95
Mortal

Post by VenomD95 »

condeecas wrote:
VenomD95 wrote:To those who were interested, I learned it isn't possible to swap meshes with the GI without it having all of the same requirements and the same file size so here, I uploaded the files for your experimenting/texturing needs. http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =86&t=7496
Well that sucks. Maybe UncleFestor can try cuz hes a hacking genius. I just REEALY want Cartoon Harley.
Yeah it is his forte but I think he's MIA? I mean I never saw his red lantern skin released so I assume he's MIA :L
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

VenomD95 wrote:Yeah it is his forte but I think he's MIA? I mean I never saw his red lantern skin released so I assume he's MIA :L
I don't know what happened to him that he doesn't usually post here, but thanks to him and wyruzzah the Black lantern skin came alive.. they team-up if I'm not wrong..
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Sorry guys i was not here some time, because i have some business. I will be not here so often like before.

a.martin wrote:
VenomD95 wrote:Yeah it is his forte but I think he's MIA? I mean I never saw his red lantern skin released so I assume he's MIA :L
I don't know what happened to him that he doesn't usually post here, but thanks to him and wyruzzah the Black lantern skin came alive.. they team-up if I'm not wrong..
Well Unclefestor not modding anything at all.. he just helped me with black constructs and thats it.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Luc: Here is example for Billy Batson as Shazam. You can see that his face is bugged and he just hovering above ground.. i will try fix his expressions (if its even possible) in hex editor :)
Attachments
Scary face :)
Scary face :)
Last edited by wyruzzah on Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”