DLC Costumes: Deadpool / Weapon X / Lex Luthor

leebaldz5332
Apprentice
Side: Light

Re: DLC Costumes: Deadpool / Weapon X / Lex Luthor

Post by leebaldz5332 »

Try to open the DiscContentPCG folder. Inside that, you'll find the DLC folder. That is where all the Ultimate Edition DLC are (Red Son, Blackest Night, New 52, etc). When you download and extract the Deadpool mod package, there will be a "rizznpatch" folder in the "DLC" folder. Then voila! Deadpool is now in Injustice!

GamerTYM
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by GamerTYM »

To be exact, when I downloaded the Deadpool mod, when I extract it, inside just contains DLC, Installation, the instructions in the Installation say "1) Copy content from folder "DLC" to your game folder DiscContentPC/DLC. 2) Start the game. Enjoy, but that doesn't work and there's no rizznpatch folder in it or when I extract it...
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

GamerTYM wrote:To be exact, when I downloaded the Deadpool mod, when I extract it, inside just contains DLC, Installation, the instructions in the Installation say "1) Copy content from folder "DLC" to your game folder DiscContentPC/DLC. 2) Start the game. Enjoy, but that doesn't work and there's no rizznpatch folder in it or when I extract it...
hey I had some problems in the past too. but.. I think that If I remade the .ini files it might work I don't know.. I had the problem because sometimes the deadpool skin would not show up or the name in the lifebar would be bug_me..

let me ask.. you have any other skins from somebody else? and If they work.. just to be sure if it's rizzn patch or your game..
leebaldz5332
Apprentice

Post by leebaldz5332 »

I've downloaded some of rizzn's other skins that's why I already have the "rizznpatch" folder inside my DLC folder. if it's not there, just create it. then open the zip file, click on the DLC Folder (inside the zip file), then copy all of its contents on your newly created "rizznpatch" folder. Deadpool will then be seen on Deathstroke character select. Hope this helps ;-)
GamerTYM
Mortal

Post by GamerTYM »

Nothing seems to work, no matter who is from, it just doesn't work, it's not the 'RizznPatch' folder that I'm worried about, it's about using the character in-game, the name does appear when you're at the character selection, even when I have already remove them from the DLC folder, the name still appears in the character selection and when I start playing using the DLC skin character(with the DLC skin folder in it), it just crash... All I'm guessing it's because it's not updating, that's why, and I'm trying to find a way to update it without Steam...
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

GamerTYM wrote:Nothing seems to work, no matter who is from, it just doesn't work, it's not the 'RizznPatch' folder that I'm worried about, it's about using the character in-game, the name does appear when you're at the character selection, even when I have already remove them from the DLC folder, the name still appears in the character selection and when I start playing using the DLC skin character(with the DLC skin folder in it), it just crash... All I'm guessing it's because it's not updating, that's why, and I'm trying to find a way to update it without Steam...
So that was the problem! you didn't had the game updated.. to be honest I have a repacked version of the game thanks to a friend, and I've installed it this update on it,
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vup37 ... .2-FTS.rar

I might recomend to install the game again in some other folder and install the update, just in case if the update doesn't work, you won't lose your game..

OH, I forgot, after installing the update, then you can install the mods :)
leebaldz5332
Apprentice

Post by leebaldz5332 »

Genius a. martin! You rock!
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

leebaldz5332 wrote:Genius a. martin! You rock!
I just hope that it works.. it's a pain in the butt to not be able to play and use the mods, plus, Rizzn's Deadpool it's damn awesome,
leebaldz5332
Apprentice

Post by leebaldz5332 »

I know right! You'll miss a lot if you don't have these awesome mods!
GamerTYM
Mortal

Post by GamerTYM »

You guys are making me so jealous right now, so do I install the update first or put in the mod first? I've already downloaded the file.
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

GamerTYM wrote:You guys are making me so jealous right now, so do I install the update first or put in the mod first? I've already downloaded the file.
update first.. then install de mods :)
GamerTYM
Mortal

Post by GamerTYM »

Ermm, it didn't work, but what I'm thinking is that you put the DLC skin mod in it first then you update? Oh, and my game is save.
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

GamerTYM wrote:Ermm, it didn't work, but what I'm thinking is that you put the DLC skin mod in it first then you update? Oh, and my game is save.
no, you have to install the update first in the game and then, you put the mods in the DLC folder :)

that's how it works.. It should work..
GamerTYM
Mortal

Post by GamerTYM »

How about the 'Crack' folder? What do you do with those inside? Or just leave it? Oh, and when I update, there's 2 new folders inside the 'DiscContentPCG' folder called, 'AssetNEW' and 'SoundsNEW', do I just leave it, or delete the old ones?
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

GamerTYM wrote:How about the 'Crack' folder? What do you do with those inside? Or just leave it? Oh, and when I update, there's 2 new folders inside the 'DiscContentPCG' folder called, 'AssetNEW' and 'SoundsNEW', do I just leave it, or delete the old ones?
that's weird.. I've never had those.. :/ try to put the mods and see if it works..

if it works don't touch anything else..

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”