DLC Costumes: Deadpool / Weapon X / Lex Luthor

wyruzzah
Immortal

Re: DLC Costumes: Deadpool / Bizarro [WIP]

Post by wyruzzah »

Hehe that Deadpool weapon X dont have mouth.. so his voices will be mute or you prepared something special for him? :)

rizzn
Apprentice
Side: Darkness
PSN: rizzn1

Post by rizzn »

wyruzzah wrote:Hehe that Deadpool weapon X dont have mouth.. so his voices will be mute or you prepared something special for him? :)
Actually, I don't know what I will do :D Muting will be to much work I think, because this costume uses the same files as Deadpool. I would have to duplicate the intro/victory and mute all sounds there. Then the same with the SND_SPEECH files. And then injecting everything back for every language. :)

Also it's a bit difficult with the costume itself, because there are a few variations of it regarding the colors and forms.

That was my base for the head/face:
https://lh3.ggpht.com/_skgkm1Oy4w8/Sea8 ... 20/re2.bmp

Probably I'll add something like this:
http://www.internationalfreepresssociet ... n-shut.jpg
Image Image Image
rizzn
Apprentice

Post by rizzn »

Updated, added custom sounds to Deadpool and added a new costume. Also Lex Luthor costume is now online. Sounds work in every language, but are always english.

//EDIT:
There's currently a fabric/cloth texture left on the head of Deadpool Weapon X. Need to try to fix this soon.
Image Image Image
wyruzzah
Immortal

Re: DLC Costumes: Deadpool / Weapon X / Lex Luthor

Post by wyruzzah »

Awesome :)
heymanjack
Apprentice

Post by heymanjack »

So where do we nominate Rizzn as skinner of the year for injustice? lol. Great work dude!
UncleFestor
Grand Master

Post by UncleFestor »

Quick question. Were you able to circumvent the AI problem with NPC Luthor where the AI can't read the mko so it only Moves & Interacts {No actual fighting}?
Check out my Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/unclefestorable
rizzn
Apprentice

Post by rizzn »

wyruzzah wrote:Awesome :)
Thx :)
heymanjack wrote:So where do we nominate Rizzn as skinner of the year for injustice? lol. Great work dude!
lol, thanks! but everyone here is doing an awesome job on modding, so the nomination should go to everyone here! :)
UncleFestor wrote:Quick question. Were you able to circumvent the AI problem with NPC Luthor where the AI can't read the mko so it only Moves & Interacts {No actual fighting}?
Sorry not really! I noticed the broken AI after starting that skin, lol. :) So i didn't want to stop it on 50%. But can we actually fix it? Or do you know why it's not reading the mko correctly?
Image Image Image
UncleFestor
Grand Master

Post by UncleFestor »

I couldn't fix it either. I'll need to take a look @ what memory is loading when the AI is controlling them to see If I can fix it. The same problem occured on my DLC Alt Costumes Mod. Even though they are the same characters with just shortened names.
Check out my Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/unclefestorable
rizzn
Apprentice

Post by rizzn »

UncleFestor wrote:I couldn't fix it either. I'll need to take a look @ what memory is loading when the AI is controlling them to see If I can fix it. The same problem occured on my DLC Alt Costumes Mod. Even though they are the same characters with just shortened names.
Yeah I noticed that on the mod, they are just blocking and moving, not hitting for now. But probably we can find a way to fix this by time. Anyway, it's a nice mod to create alt costumes now for every char. :)
Image Image Image
heymanjack
Apprentice

Post by heymanjack »

Something funny I thought for deadpool. Since he is always breaking the 4th wall, wouldn't it be great if his win announcer is deadpool himself? As I recall there is a soundclip of him saying "I win" or something like that. Would be funny lol
rizzn
Apprentice

Post by rizzn »

heymanjack wrote:Something funny I thought for deadpool. Since he is always breaking the 4th wall, wouldn't it be great if his win announcer is deadpool himself? As I recall there is a soundclip of him saying "I win" or something like that. Would be funny lol
Haha that's a great idea :D Will try to make something for the next update. And probably release this with the next character skin. Probably I'll cut together some quotes, let's see! :)
Image Image Image
bellhound
Mortal

Post by bellhound »

rizzn wrote:If you are finding bugs, please feel free to post. All [WIP] costumes are NOT included yet. I will update the download file everytime a new costume is included.

Gameplay videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HYaP3KQZSI {by DCQuad8}
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWeJFqj5I90 {by DCQuad8}
(Awesome subbed videos, thanks!)
DEADPOOL | included | 3D
(Deathstroke costume)
Deadpools's early life is mostly unknown. Wade Wilson began his mercenary career while still in his late teens. Accepting assassination jobs only against those whom he felt deserved death.
Deadpool.jpg
DEADPOOL WEAPON X | included | 3D
(Deathstroke costume)
As part of the Weapon X program, Deadpool's cancer was cured, but he was kicked out of Weapon X after killing one of his teammates. In the lab known as Hospice, he was subjected to horrific experiments that made him even more crazy than he already was.
deadpool-weapon-x.jpg
NANOTECH BATTLESUIT | included | 3D
(Lex Luthor costume)
Lex Luthor is one of the most dangerously intelligent men on the planet. The combination of his abilities makes him an extremly powerful and formidable opponent. His newly developed Nanosuit makes him even more dangerous, as he is now nearly undefeatable to his enemies.
nanosuit-lex-1.jpg
BIZARRO | WIP / paused | 3D
(Superman costume)
Bizarro is the perfect imperfect duplicate of Superman, acting as his antagonist or ally depending on the situation. Originally created to be Superman's clone, his poorly constructed genetics caused him to become the opposite.
bizarro-update.jpg
RizznPatch_v.1.1.zip
Wow, that Weapon X is great and would make for a great Cable with some minor tweaks
Bleemak
Mortal
PSN: Balko94

Post by Bleemak »

Is Lex Luthor finished? Since mine won't talk, have entrance, or have that super move meter...
"I know your moves." ~Batman

"As if that matters" ~Scorpion
rizzn
Apprentice

Post by rizzn »

bellhound wrote:Wow, that Weapon X is great and would make for a great Cable with some minor tweaks
Thanks! Yeah, character Cable could be doable on that base :)
Bleemak wrote:Is Lex Luthor finished? Since mine won't talk, have entrance, or have that super move meter...
For the first, the skin is finished. There are no files like supermove meter stored in the character file. So I can't change that, it's not possible for now to add that files. Hopefully at some time. :)
Image Image Image
Treacleman
Mortal

Post by Treacleman »

Hi, I'm a modding noob and know relatively little about the whole custom skin thing - I just played Classic mode and noticed the new Lex skin's ai is broken. However, I really like the Deadpool skin (but don't particularly want the Weapon X skin either)! What files do I need to delete to get rid of the Lex Nanosuit and Weapon X?

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”