Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ

Post subject: Problem with Injustice skins
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:22 am 
Mortal

Hi Guys! This is an amazing forum!! I've found some skins to add inside my Injustice directory but there's a problem with the game:
First of all, I've read on the internet that this game needs a patch to let us play with these skins but I don't have an original version of the game (I know, it's not right) and it's from Reloaded but I can't find the patch that I'm looking for. Plus, I've noticed that inside the skins that I've downloaded there is a file for the english version, but the problem is that I'm using another language (I'm italian) and I would like to know how to create or find an .ita file for the skins.
I've tried to play but when I choose a character, the game crashes :(
Anyway, is there any chance to play this brilliant game with new skins without doing a game update? any tutorial about the procedures? I need the patch because I want to play with Batman from DoJ ahaha
Thanks!!!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Problem with Injustice skins
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:15 am 
Mortal

Side: Light
Matt914 wrote:
Hi Guys! This is an amazing forum!! I've found some skins to add inside my Injustice directory but there's a problem with the game:
First of all, I've read on the internet that this game needs a patch to let us play with these skins but I don't have an original version of the game (I know, it's not right) and it's from Reloaded but I can't find the patch that I'm looking for. Plus, I've noticed that inside the skins that I've downloaded there is a file for the english version, but the problem is that I'm using another language (I'm italian) and I would like to know how to create or find an .ita file for the skins.
I've tried to play but when I choose a character, the game crashes :(
Anyway, is there any chance to play this brilliant game with new skins without doing a game update? any tutorial about the procedures? I need the patch because I want to play with Batman from DoJ ahaha
Thanks!!!

You can try my mod, basically my mod don't need any patch and compatible for cracked game, just replace the file in Assets/DLC folder, you can download it from here >>
Deathstroke Red Armor : viewtopic.php?f=86&t=45427
Godspeed : viewtopic.php?f=86&t=45428
Superman Solar Suit : viewtopic.php?f=86&t=45429

Hope this help you :D :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail