Anyone know how to get rid of update?

condeecas
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Anyone know how to get rid of update?

Post by condeecas »

So I accidentally updated my game and now only like 2 skins work. Help!!!???!?!?!?!

"Groovy" - Ash Williams
wyruzzah
Immortal

Re: Anyone know how to get rid of update?

Post by wyruzzah »

I read that newest update make game FPS even worst and etc. It also dont update any game issues just multiplayer issues and it makes worst too, so i recommend make a backup for reskinners folder like /DLC/Wyruzzah and etc. and reinstall game with next-to-last update not newest. I will not update all my skins for this stupid update, but i cannot talk for others. I also work on Black Lantern with help of unclefestor. All lantern costructs are black, but i need get rid of some green stuff :)
condeecas
Apprentice

Post by condeecas »

wyruzzah wrote:I read that newest update make game FPS even worst and etc. It also dont update any game issues just multiplayer issues and it makes worst too, so i recommend make a backup for reskinners folder like /DLC/Wyruzzah and etc. and reinstall game with next-to-last update not newest. I will not update all my skins for this stupid update, but i cannot talk for others. I also work on Black Lantern with help of unclefestor. All lantern costructs are black, but i need get rid of some green stuff :)
Thanks so much! Totally worked! Also, OMG BLACK HAND HRRRRNGGG!!!!
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

condeecas wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:I read that newest update make game FPS even worst and etc. It also dont update any game issues just multiplayer issues and it makes worst too, so i recommend make a backup for reskinners folder like /DLC/Wyruzzah and etc. and reinstall game with next-to-last update not newest. I will not update all my skins for this stupid update, but i cannot talk for others. I also work on Black Lantern with help of unclefestor. All lantern costructs are black, but i need get rid of some green stuff :)
Np, and it will be Hal Jordan as Black Lantern not Black Hand :) Its still beta version - http://wyruzzah.deviantart.com/art/Hal- ... -485962400 , so i will change and fix some stuff.
condeecas
Apprentice

Post by condeecas »

wyruzzah wrote:
condeecas wrote:
Np, and it will be Hal Jordan as Black Lantern not Black Hand :) Its still beta version - http://wyruzzah.deviantart.com/art/Hal- ... -485962400 , so i will change and fix some stuff.
thats... so fabulous.... also plz make all other lantern colors.
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
condeecas
Apprentice

Post by condeecas »

Welp, nvm. How do you re-install it as a certain update? It'll just install it as the latest update.
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
condeecas
Apprentice

Post by condeecas »

Ok so it's official. I can no longer get skin mods, unless someone knows how to re-install the game with a certain patch. No skins work for me. :(
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

condeecas wrote:Ok so it's official. I can no longer get skin mods, unless someone knows how to re-install the game with a certain patch. No skins work for me. :(
I'm not actually sure about this and If it's going to work but...
Here's the Patch I use for my game, I'm going to be honest, I have a Repack version of injustice and this patch it the first one that came out, my game works perfectly with it, and it's the pack which every skin we made it's based off.. so Try to use this one and let's hope it works.. (a little advice, copy the entire folder of the game and install the patch on that copy, just in the case it doesn't work, your original game won't get ruined up) :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vup37 ... .2-FTS.rar
condeecas
Apprentice

Post by condeecas »

a.martin wrote:
condeecas wrote:Ok so it's official. I can no longer get skin mods, unless someone knows how to re-install the game with a certain patch. No skins work for me. :(
Here's the Patch I use for my game, I'm going to be honest, I have a Repack version of injustice and this patch it the first one that came out, my game works perfectly with it, and it's the pack which every skin we made it's based off.. so Try to use this one and let's hope it works.. (a little advice, copy the entire folder of the game and install the patch on that copy, just in the case it doesn't work, your original game won't get ruined up) :)

THANK YOU!!!! Currently, Injustice is re-installing so I'll try it as soon as it's finished! Can't thank you enough!
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
condeecas
Apprentice

Post by condeecas »

condeecas wrote:
a.martin wrote:

THANK YOU!!!! Currently, Injustice is re-installing so I'll try it as soon as it's finished! Can't thank you enough!
Well, all it did was break the game competely. I had to go and re-install it using the disc I bought. XD Thanks anyway though! I'll try and find some alternative.
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

condeecas wrote:THANK YOU!!!! Currently, Injustice is re-installing so I'll try it as soon as it's finished! Can't thank you enough!

Well, all it did was break the game competely. I had to go and re-install it using the disc I bought. XD Thanks anyway though! I'll try and find some alternative.
damn it, I thought it would work :( sorry man, maybe that patch just work for repack versions :( I wish I knew how to help

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Tutorials and Discussions”