superman yellow lantern and ion sodam yat

vajrasniper
Mortal

superman yellow lantern and ion sodam yat

Post by vajrasniper »

hello guys is me again returning for the injustice world, and based again in comics, i believe that the correct version.of.the boss superman, is him using a yellow lantern ring with a capably for use conscruct like sinestro and hall.jordan, and keeping his own powers and supers, is that.possible, ive done a prototype, with the normal superman, but the cape just disappear, whole the rest of skin.work but the cape.is missing, and i.tryed to change the symbol on.the powerbar from superman symbol to sinestro simbol and i had a black shadow with a yellow.lantern simbol Inside, and when i put him as dlc skin "yellow lantern superman" and choses him the game crashes after.the.load screen, what i am doing wrong? is that possible mix some.powers.from another chars? like i said using.constructs with.superman and keeping his.original powers?

So the next.ideia, is.making sodam yat, a green.lantern who is.the ion torch, (the.green.lanterns.powers entity) and he is.basicaly a green lantern.with the strengh.of.superman and can make construct, and using.laser beam eyes., is.that.possible?

please help me guys.

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Tutorials and Discussions”