Voices of NEW DLC skins?

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Voices of NEW DLC skins?

Post by a.martin »

there's been a weird problem.. for now I'm trying to figure out why this happen..

the thing is, for example, "the erradicator" skin in clashes and after taking out the first lifebar, he doesn't have voice, and in clashes his animation is skipped because of the same reason, he doesn't have a dialogue.

Now, I'm not blaiming him and his skin I want to make that clear, cause this problem just happend to me after making a new skin with the Regime Nightwing.

Has anyone had this problem before? And, how can I use his Regime Voice Sounds in this new skin that I'm working on now?

FEU
Mortal

Re: Voices of NEW DLC skins?

Post by FEU »

a.martin wrote:there's been a weird problem.. for now I'm trying to figure out why this happen..

the thing is, for example, "the erradicator" skin in clashes and after taking out the first lifebar, he doesn't have voice, and in clashes his animation is skipped because of the same reason, he doesn't have a dialogue.

Now, I'm not blaiming him and his skin I want to make that clear, cause this problem just happend to me after making a new skin with the Regime Nightwing.

Has anyone had this problem before? And, how can I use his Regime Voice Sounds in this new skin that I'm working on now?
I don't know if it will help you, but i fixed the Eradicator skin by changing the PCG-DCFGame.ini file. I was editing it wrong and puting CHAR_Superman_T=SM instead of the right one CHAR_Superman_T=SU

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Tutorials and Discussions”