Sounds?

rizzn
Apprentice
Side: Darkness
PSN: rizzn1

Re: Sounds?

Post by rizzn »

Dehayat wrote:i tested it too i replaced exactly the same size and bitrate on with Zatanna in the file SND_SPEECH_Zatanna_eng.xxx i changed the win announcer and it worked but can you tell me how to change it when it is not exactly same size .and by the way loved the deadpool test video
Glad you like it, it's just a lot of work :)

Ok so I have to retry it on the SND_SPEECH files, probably I missed a step. If I re-save the mp3 files they are always slightly bigger with the same settings, don't know why. Just move down a little bit with the kbps when saving.

If it's 320 kbps save it as 256 kbps
If 128 kbps save as 112 kbps

and so on... I can't hear a difference really.

(It's just a pain to do this for all the language files, as the most have different offsets from what I noticed.)

//EDIT:
Ok, it seems the only sound which is not working is the main announcer. The edited "Win Announcer" gets played well.

Image Image Image
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

rizzn: Man, nice work with importing new sounds.. can u make tutorial when u got some time ? :)
rizzn
Apprentice

Post by rizzn »

wyruzzah wrote:rizzn: Man, nice work with importing new sounds.. can u make tutorial when u got some time ? :)
Sure I can, probably today or tomorrow when I have the time. I'm currently looking for a bug in the SND_SPEECH file with the custom Deadpool sounds. All the sounds don't get played ingame, but I can hear them in the FsbExtractor. Will try to fix this first, then I'll post a tutorial. :)
Image Image Image
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

rizzn: great thx, i wanna import some sounds too.. specially for uncle bingo. I have Batman movie (1989) in pc, so i can rip some clear voices for him :)
rizzn
Apprentice

Post by rizzn »

wyruzzah wrote:rizzn: great thx, i wanna import some sounds too.. specially for uncle bingo. I have Batman movie (1989) in pc, so i can rip some clear voices for him :)
Nice, think you can start soon, found the bug in my file so I can write down a little tutorial. :)
Image Image Image

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Tutorials and Discussions”