TUTORIAL: Replacing Lifebar Name

rizzn
Apprentice
Side: Darkness
PSN: rizzn1

Re: TUTORIAL: Replacing Lifebar Name

Post by rizzn »

@Excelsior90:
Did you also define your new ID in the language files? For example here's something for the english language file.

YourName__DCFGame.eng

Code: Select all

[PlayerSelect]
JorEl=JOR-EL
The value on the left is your new ID you have edited in the .xxx file. On the right it's the name displayed in the lifebar.

Image Image Image
Excelsior90
Mortal

Post by Excelsior90 »

rizzn wrote:@Excelsior90:
Did you also define your new ID in the language files? For example here's something for the english language file.

YourName__DCFGame.eng

Code: Select all

[PlayerSelect]
JorEl=JOR-EL
The value on the left is your new ID you have edited in the .xxx file. On the right it's the name displayed in the lifebar.
Yes but i also had to change the id name in the CHAR_Superman_W.xxx couse the creator didn't change it.. the problem is that if i change "Superman" in "JorEl" it doesn't work.. so i use the same number of lecters and i call it "JorElman"..then in the lenguage file i put "JorElman=JOR-EL" and it works! :)
rizzn
Apprentice
Side: Darkness
PSN: rizzn1

Post by rizzn »

Excelsior90 wrote:Yes but i also had to change the id name in the CHAR_Superman_W.xxx couse the creator didn't change it.. the problem is that if i change "Superman" in "JorEl" it doesn't work.. so i use the same number of lecters and i call it "JorElman"..then in the lenguage file i put "JorElman=JOR-EL" and it works! :)
If you shorten the ID to "JorEl" make sure you NULL the letters you don't need. I don't know how you edited this, but if you (for example) just overwrite it with a space, it's not nulled.

It has to look like this if you shorten it, otherwise you won't receive the correct ID for your language file and "BUG_ME" message appears in the lifebar:

But nice if it works now! :)
Image Image Image

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Tutorials and Discussions”