Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ

Post subject: Pointers Needed
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:09 pm 
Mortal

Side: Light
I am trying to make Stargirl (the teen form, with braces) but I am not sure whos model I should use. At the moment, I'm using either Wonder Woman or Harley Quinn. Also is there any way of making her where she doesn't replace Harley or Wonder woman?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Pointers Needed
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:23 pm 
God

PSN: -
XBox Live: -
well, I think you could use the Wonder Woman #600 skin, and give it a pretty stylized and modern kind of version of the Stargirl suit, also WW dialogues fit much more Stargirl than Harley's dialogues

and about not replacing any existing skin, you should take a look at this tutorial.. viewtopic.php?f=86&t=6855

and also this post, viewtopic.php?f=87&t=6846
so you can make sure you pick a letter that hasn't been used before in another mod if possible :)

if you have any problem just ask here and I'm sure me or anyone around might be of help :D

also an extra tip, in this case with that WW skin, you could use Xnalara, the modeling software, and use this model, http://armachamcorp.deviantart.com/art/ ... -392707234 that way you won't have much problem matching the damage texture with the main skin texture :)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Pointers Needed
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:20 am 
Mortal

Side: Light
My next question is, how do i tell which part of the costume goes where on the body, on the texture? Like for Wonder Woman, her attire looks like a garbled mess. also, which wonder woman Char file has the WW #600 suit? or is that one someone's made here that i need?

Profile E-mail