Kratos (not working yet)

Dark Kahn
Apprentice
Side: Light
PSN: Appolon

Kratos (not working yet)

Post by Dark Kahn »

Who can doit convert files ps3 in pc? Kratos in Little endian format?
Attachments
iu8eappfKtU.jpg

xXSimoTheBestXx
Mortal
XBox Live: xXSimoTheBestXx

Re: Kratos (not working yet)

Post by xXSimoTheBestXx »

Stop making topics about kratos.
No one is able to convert endian files, MAYBE is model can be ported, but it'll replace another character, I don't think his moves, voice and finishing moves can be ported...
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

well converting formats is not as crazy as it sounds but i guess it´d take a life to do that, but maybe it´s not just a matter of converting formats...???. The only thing i know that was converted from a game plataform to another is skarlet´s beta alt costume http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =84&t=8685. If the way of converting this costume is the same that Kratos needs to be in PC then it is totally possible that we get him in game someday.. but, for now, Tetzrep (the responsible of Skarlet´s beta alt) is the only one who knows the method..
For the raptor race...
dr_st
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by dr_st »

xXSimoTheBestXx wrote:No one is able to convert endian files
So what really is the problem in converting endian files? I read about it several times. Generally, it seems a pretty feasible task to automate, that is, if the structure boundaries are well-defined, and then you know where each number begins and ends. If it's not well-defined, then you have a problem. Is that the case here?
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

You need to go with them byte by byte that's why.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Russel18
Apprentice

Post by Russel18 »

UMMM There is a mortal kombat 9 game on pc...
and i am playing it
UncleFestor
Grand Master
Side: Darkness

Post by UncleFestor »

dr_st wrote:
xXSimoTheBestXx wrote:No one is able to convert endian files
So what really is the problem in converting endian files? I read about it several times. Generally, it seems a pretty feasible task to automate, that is, if the structure boundaries are well-defined, and then you know where each number begins and ends. If it's not well-defined, then you have a problem. Is that the case here?
To keep it simple, Endian Swapping is the EASY part (And it'll be extremely lengthy & time consuming)

PS3 Meshes are encrypted. PC Meshes are NOT. PC will NOT read encrypted meshes. Encrypted meshes can NOT be ported, as there's no way to convert them to little endian. So Kratos, will never be ported to PC, nor will his stage (It is full of meshes).

I say never because there's about a 0.000001% chance that someone with a PS3 Dev Kit would be able to break the encryption after trying for several years. It'll never happen, might as well move on to something else.
Check out my Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/unclefestorable
Dark Kahn
Apprentice
PSN: Appolon

Post by Dark Kahn »

thethiny wrote:You need to go with them byte by byte that's why.
You can help me?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”