Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: UMK3 Mesh
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:41 pm 
Offline
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:56 pm
Posts: 620
Side: Darkness
This is the newest version of the renamer and is far simpler to use :
viewtopic.php?f=97&t=9059

_________________
Check out my Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/unclefestorable


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: UMK3 Mesh
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:29 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:00 am
Posts: 19
Any news on these great skins ? It's close to be the perfect MK Trilogy !


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: UMK3 Mesh
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:35 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:30 am
Posts: 24
Hey @zepterrian, do you have the UMK3 Ninjas Pack by TexPool by any chance?
My assumption was that the pic you attached to the OP is the same pic from the mod Pack download page on DeviantArt. [DA Link: http://texpool.deviantart.com/art/UMK3- ... -477357103]
The thing is that I have asked TexPool if he could re-upload the Pack ('cause obviously the link was probably long time dead), but he seemed to lost the models, and honestly I was a bit desperate to hear that.

Then I googled it, and found your thread.
:D


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: UMK3 Mesh
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:55 pm 
Offline
Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:50 pm
Posts: 428
Side: Light
polyneutron wrote:
Hey @zepterrian, do you have the UMK3 Ninjas Pack by TexPool by any chance?
My assumption was that the pic you attached to the OP is the same pic from the mod Pack download page on DeviantArt. [DA Link: http://texpool.deviantart.com/art/UMK3- ... -477357103]
The thing is that I have asked TexPool if he could re-upload the Pack ('cause obviously the link was probably long time dead), but he seemed to lost the models, and honestly I was a bit desperate to hear that.

Then I googled it, and found your thread.
:D

fortunately for you i have two models left; subzero and smoke. those were the only two that survived for a long time :) . if im right you should easily get the other ninjas by just replacing the textures´color sorry. yeah i once found another umk3 model (which was more similar to the vita version of this classics) made by texpool but he also lost them (and now it seems he lost these :mrgreen: )
well there you go
Attachment:
MK2 Xnalara Models.rar [26.13 MiB]
Downloaded 98 times

_________________
For the Raptor race!!...


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: UMK3 Mesh
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:50 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:30 am
Posts: 24
zepterrian wrote:
fortunately for you i have two models left; subzero and smoke. those were the only two that survived for a long time :) . if im right you should easily get the other ninjas by just replacing the textures´color sorry. yeah i once found another umk3 model (which was more similar to the vita version of this classics) made by texpool but he also lost them (and now it seems he lost these :mrgreen: )
well there you go
Attachment:
MK2 Xnalara Models.rar


Wow, thank you a million times, mate! How do you think is there someone who could have the models (I mean - ready to put into the game, just like on that screeshot @K0BR4 posted

(*http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/download/file.php?id=7072&mode=view)


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: UMK3 Mesh
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:43 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:30 am
Posts: 24
Hey guys, recently I contacted @MKArtLover (from DeviantArt), and she shared the @TexPool's archive she had. Kudos for her help!
Of course I've contacted @TexPool on his DeviantArt page as well, and also I uploaded the archive on Dropbox:
drop box. com/s/sphdx2xrgfd39wj/UMK3_Ninjas_Update_2_0_by_TexPool.rar?dl=0
(^ remove the spaces in the beginning of the link)

The thing is that honestly at first I thought these files were "ready to be put into the game" (I mean - like "copy into the folder and just play" skins), while in fact these are more like "assemble the skin yourself". Not skins but models, textures and other artist' stuff.
Umm... Could please someone care and... create actual "skins" to put into the game? Because personally I can't for the life of me understand what should I do with all the "parts" out there...

UPD: I mean, of course I get it that I probably ask too much here, but if anyone skilled/ inspired is interested in doing so -- that would be awesome! :D


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: UMK3 Mesh
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:25 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:22 am
Posts: 128
Side: Darkness
Hi Zepterrian. Will be able to fix this error. I have created a new personage Blue Dragon. and he's got such errors with the smoke.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: UMK3 Mesh
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:13 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:51 am
Posts: 57
Could anyone of you upload your Smoke or Sub Zero? I know they're buggy but they seem worth to try anyway.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: UMK3 Mesh
 Post Posted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:48 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 7:43 pm
Posts: 87
Hello everyone, everything good?

I came to warn that this "saga" is near the end kk

I have my mods behind for at least 2 years because of personal problems and events that have changed my life a lot at the time.
I came back with my projects recently and soon I will have to move away again, so I tried to bring as much content as I wanted to do a long time ago.
I know they're not all perfect, and they need much corrections but my time is short for creation and I have done my best.
Well if I disappear suddenly it's because my son was born and I'll be devoting all my attention to him.

But before that I will give a gift to this community, this one that has been a long awaited one, be calm because soon I will post this mod here I will only make some adjustments in it.
Another reason for the delay in launching this mod was the loss of my old PC and the data in it, so I had to start from scratch with the fact that I was suffering with a Notebook to perform these tasks.
The good side is that now he can receive visual damage and fatalities. Yes!

Thank you to those who have read through to the end. See you.

Update: 05/26
I had bigger issues with Reptile and Noob.

Reptile has distortion problems on the face and incorrect colors in the damage textures.

Already the Noob I have not been able to make it work yet.

I will make some adjustments and I will launch the mod even today but maybe still with the problems mentioned.

*I need help to complete this mod*

I could not do the mesh swap on Noob.

Who knows how to do or want to try can do a mesh swap from SubZero_F to Noob_B/D.
If you can do it successfuly, please send me a PM.

I thought of another alternative if it's not really possible, I can create a MK3 Noob as DLC Character, but for this I need someone to already prepare the DLC Character files for me, including the select, versus and tower screens, just for don't lose much time.

The files must be based on CHAR_Noob_B/D (v1.05)


Attachments:
File comment: MK3 Smoke x MK3 Reptile
MK3 Smoke x MK3 Reptile.jpg
MK3 Smoke x MK3 Reptile.jpg [ 367.68 KiB | Viewed 842 times ]
File comment: MK3 Ermac x MK3 Reptile
MK3 Ermac x MK3 Reptile.jpg
MK3 Ermac x MK3 Reptile.jpg [ 363.85 KiB | Viewed 891 times ]
File comment: UMK3 x MK3
UMK3 x MK3.jpg
UMK3 x MK3.jpg [ 371.26 KiB | Viewed 926 times ]
File comment: UMK3 Mesh - Alpha
MK3.jpg
MK3.jpg [ 145.58 KiB | Viewed 938 times ]

_________________
______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for any written error, my English is not very good and I use Google translator.


Last edited by K0BR4 on Mon May 28, 2018 7:16 am, edited 9 times in total.
Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: UMK3 Mesh
 Post Posted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:06 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:30 am
Posts: 24
K0BR4 wrote:
Hello everyone, everything good?

I came to warn that this "saga" is near the end kk

I have my mods behind for at least 2 years because of personal problems and events that have changed my life a lot at the time.
I came back with my projects recently and soon I will have to move away again, so I tried to bring as much content as I wanted to do a long time ago.
I know that neither td is perfect, and they need corrections but my time is short for creation and I have done my best.
Well if I disappear suddenly it's because my son was born and I'll be devoting all my attention to him.

But before that I will give a gift to this community, this one that has been a long awaited one, be calm because soon I will post this mod here I will only make some adjustments in it.
Another reason for the delay in launching this mod was the loss of my old PC and the data in it, so I had to start from scratch with the fact that I was suffering with a Notebook to perform these tasks.
The good side is that now he can receive visual damage and fatalities. Yes!

Thank you to those who have read through to the end. See you.


Man, you are fantastic! Words cannot explain how happy I am just by looking at these screenshots. Take your time, and I truly wish the best to you and your family!

And don't forget to have a great weekend ahead!


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: UMK3 Mesh
 Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 6:55 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:23 pm
Posts: 76
First off, congrats on your newborn baby! Best wishes to you and your family, and thank you for everything that you've done for the community!

This is truly impressive K0BR4! As someone who vastly prefered MK9 over MKX, this is really exciting news! And on top of that, FATALITIES!? Amazing, simply amazing, or like what Shao Kahn would say.. "Flawless Victory" haha.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: UMK3 Mesh
 Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:08 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 7:43 pm
Posts: 87
polyneutron wrote:
Man, you are fantastic! Words cannot explain how happy I am just by looking at these screenshots. Take your time, and I truly wish the best to you and your family!

And don't forget to have a great weekend ahead!


Thanks a lot but I think the weekend will be even greatest if we can play with these new skins even if with some defects still.

So I will make them available today.

_________________
______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for any written error, my English is not very good and I use Google translator.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: UMK3 Mesh
 Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:13 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 7:43 pm
Posts: 87
Kamidogu wrote:
First off, congrats on your newborn baby! Best wishes to you and your family, and thank you for everything that you've done for the community!

This is truly impressive K0BR4! As someone who vastly prefered MK9 over MKX, this is really exciting news! And on top of that, FATALITIES!? Amazing, simply amazing, or like what Shao Kahn would say.. "Flawless Victory" haha.


Thank you very much.

I also really prefer the MK9 than the MKX.
I consider their gameplay and art much better.

Stay tuned I will release these skins today however with some defects already mentioned.

_________________
______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for any written error, my English is not very good and I use Google translator.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: UMK3 Mesh
 Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:37 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:40 pm
Posts: 56
Skype: rugnour-Илья Корнеев
Side: Light
PSN: Appolon
K0BR4 wrote:
Kamidogu wrote:
First off, congrats on your newborn baby! Best wishes to you and your family, and thank you for everything that you've done for the community!

This is truly impressive K0BR4! As someone who vastly prefered MK9 over MKX, this is really exciting news! And on top of that, FATALITIES!? Amazing, simply amazing, or like what Shao Kahn would say.. "Flawless Victory" haha.


Thank you very much.

I also really prefer the MK9 than the MKX.
I consider their gameplay and art much better.

Stay tuned I will release these skins today however with some defects already mentioned.

First congrats to you born your child,you are amazing man! i try do mesh Kratos for PC but I have fail


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: UMK3 Mesh
 Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 8:54 am 
Offline
Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:40 am
Posts: 462
Location: Philippines
Skype: joven143
PSN: joven4516
Good job bro..


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

  Design by Mighty Gorgon