Please tell me how to install skins correctly in MK9

helphelphelpskinmk9
Mortal

Please tell me how to install skins correctly in MK9

Post by helphelphelpskinmk9 »

I ask for help!!! Please tell me how to install skins correctly in MK9 (Jax from the series MK Legacy, Striker from the series Mortal Kombat Legacy, etc.). The fact is that I already installed the skins of some characters, only through dlc_manager. If you follow your installation instructions (Unzip the contents of the archive into the "Asset" folder of the root folder of the game with a replacement), then the game crashes. I surfed the entire Internet, I could not find a solution. I would really appreciate your reply. Thanks.

Player One
Warrior

Re: Please tell me how to install skins correctly in MK9

Post by Player One »

helphelphelpskinmk9 wrote:I ask for help!!! Please tell me how to install skins correctly in MK9 (Jax from the series MK Legacy, Striker from the series Mortal Kombat Legacy, etc.). The fact is that I already installed the skins of some characters, only through dlc_manager. If you follow your installation instructions (Unzip the contents of the archive into the "Asset" folder of the root folder of the game with a replacement), then the game crashes. I surfed the entire Internet, I could not find a solution. I would really appreciate your reply. Thanks.
do you have the steam version of the game ? because its not compatible with most mods

well my game supports all mods as it comes from caribbeans, I got it from Jack Sparrow..
I hope you got what im saying
helphelphelpskinmk9
Mortal

do you have the steam version of the game ? because its not compatible with most mods

well my game supports all mods as it comes from caribbeans, I got it from Jack Sparrow..
I hope you got what im saying[/quote]

I do not have a Steam version. I have a repack. Game Version 1.07.
alexanderfox
Warrior
Side: Light

Post by alexanderfox »

helphelphelpskinmk9 wrote:I ask for help!!! Please tell me how to install skins correctly in MK9 (Jax from the series MK Legacy, Striker from the series Mortal Kombat Legacy, etc.). The fact is that I already installed the skins of some characters, only through dlc_manager. If you follow your installation instructions (Unzip the contents of the archive into the "Asset" folder of the root folder of the game with a replacement), then the game crashes. I surfed the entire Internet, I could not find a solution. I would really appreciate your reply. Thanks.
You have posted the topic on the rong forum. But i hope i will help you. Download the skin, extract the arhive in to dlc manager\to install, then run dlc manager as an administrator and you will see the .ini file of the skin. press it and then press install. all dan. and sorry for my english. to install mk legacy skins, you have to copy sonya.xxx and jax.xxx to asset folder. it may not work in the lost version of mk 9. hope i helped you.
helphelphelpskinmk9
Mortal

alexanderfox wrote:
You have posted the topic on the rong forum. But i hope i will help you. Download the skin, extract the arhive in to dlc manager\to install, then run dlc manager as an administrator and you will see the .ini file of the skin. press it and then press install. all dan. and sorry for my english. to install mk legacy skins, you have to copy sonya.xxx and jax.xxx to asset folder. it may not work in the lost version of mk 9. hope i helped you.
У меня 3 скина(с файлом .ini) получилось загрузить через dlc_manager, все работает, но есть скины без файла .ini, и по инструкции, я должен был эти скины ( файл .xxx) скопировать в папку Asset с заменой файлов. Но когда я так делаю, игра вылетает с ошибкой.
Помогите пожалуйста разобрать в чем дело, или это дело в версии игры?

I got 3 skins (with the .ini file) I managed to download via dlc_manager, everything works, but there are skins without the .ini file, and according to the instructions, I had to copy these skins (the .xxx file) to the Asset folder with the replacement files. But when I do this, the game crashes with an error.
Help please understand what is the matter, or is this the case in the game version?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”