How to clone or swap primary skins

K0BR4
Apprentice

How to clone or swap primary skins

Post by K0BR4 »

I've been looking for this information but I can not find it.

How to clone or swap primary skins? (COSTUME1)

I found some tutorials saying that it is possible to do just renaming
Example: Char_Kabal to Char_Kbl_C
But that does not work.

Can someone explain me or take a step by step about this?

I also plan to make this a DLC skin, so if you can guide in the construction of the .ini file I thank you very much.

Warrior
Side: Darkness

Re: How to clone or swap primary skins

Post by Hanzo-Hasashi »

Basic suits(costume1) cannot be cloned, but you can make a dlc-mod in the dlc section (kenshi,scarlett,...) via GenericRenamer3.1
Kamidogu
Apprentice

Post by Kamidogu »

IIRC the only two people that I know were (working) on this were Howard & Unclefestor but unfortunately they never ended up releasing it, perhaps it had some issues that they couldn't solve.
arnoldreynolds
Mortal

Post by arnoldreynolds »

When constructing structures like offices and retail spaces, commercial estimating is crucial. The method for simplifying estimation is discussed in the article. It provides helpful advice for those who project building costs. I appreciate you giving this useful information.
Last edited by arnoldreynolds on Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
JeanParcks
Mortal
PSN: 4
XBox Live: no

Post by JeanParcks »

Thanks for this great guide! Your advice helped me to understand the topic more deeply and take a step forward in my studies. You skillfully explained complex concepts and provided clear instructions on how to put them into practice. I spent a long time learning to play according to the previous guide. But studying took up a lot of my time and I couldn't play.
I fixed some punctuation marks on https://essaypro.com/blog/punctuation-marks, I got more time this time and I was able to learn even more scripts. I play for Sub-Zero. Your work is invaluable and I appreciate your dedication to helping others. I wish you further success in your work!
Solar
Mortal

Post by Solar »

Your blog is a trustworthy source, thank you for that. https://powerreborn.com
felicityf43t5
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by felicityf43t5 »

Looking for top-notch essay writers to assist with your academic needs? Look no further than the best essays writers ! We take pride in delivering high-quality, customized essays that meet and exceed expectations. Our team consists of experienced writers, each skilled in various subjects and disciplines, ensuring that your essays are meticulously researched, well-written, and tailored to your specific requirements. Whether you need help with brainstorming ideas, conducting research, or polishing your final draft, Essays Writers has the expertise to deliver outstanding results. With our commitment to excellence, reliability, and client satisfaction, you can trust Essays Writers to provide you with essays that stand out and help you achieve academic success. Contact us today to experience the difference with Essays Writers!

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”