Bug_me problem

grycha
Mortal

Bug_me problem

Post by grycha »

Hi,
Please help with a problem.
When I drag xxx file to Asset Folder I noticed when I choose kombatant and costume there appear Bug_Me option and after choosing it the game stops while loading a fight.
I have nosteam version. By the way what is a difference between steam and nosteam ?

I follow instructions:

STEP 2. Now drag it over decompress.exe file and release the button.
This will decompress the file. The decompressed archive will be created in "unpacked" folder. You'll notice size difference between original and decompressed xxx archives.

question: both files are the same size

STEP 5. Go to that folder and search for a texture with the same name as you edited just with the extension .Texture2D. In my case it's in CHAR_SubZero_F\Textures. But sometimes in can be some other folder.

question: which file I must choose ? There are all files with .Texture2D for example accesory, diff etc

STEP 6. Copy that Texture2D file, decompressed archive and your edited DDS file into MK9 Texture Injector folder.

question: I have file with extension DDL, not DDS

STEP 7. Run "run.bat" file.
Type archive name without extension (without.xxx) and hit enter. Then type texture name without extension and hit enter. If everything correct, a message "File injected" should appear.

question: after clicking run.but a window with message appear but for a second and dissapear.
What file without extension (without.xxx)

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”