Hi! I need help ...

NMC
Mortal

Hi! I need help ...

Post by NMC »

If you are reading this Thank you very much in advance, I need someone to explain why the following situation happens to me: When installing certain mods, when I am about to play with the character / skin I get an error and the game closes. I'm new to mods, so I don't understand too much. I have the version purchased from Steam and some mods are compatible but others what I said above happens. Does anyone know how to fix it?
PS: I am using Google Translate so sorry if the English is not very good :P

#NMC!
Player One
Warrior

Re: Hi! I need help ...

Post by Player One »

Steam version is not modding friendly thats whys... Because of that all the games I put mods in it are borrowed from "Uncle Blackbeard". You know what I mean... hope i was helpful
NMC
Mortal

Post by NMC »

Yes Unfortunately I Was Seeing That The Steam Version With MK9 Mods Doesn't Get Along Very Well! Haha, But I Still Found The Error That I Believe The .xxx Files Were And For My Version .xxx.diff Are Compatible That Is Why I Am Choosing Mods That Say "All Versions". Thank you very much for answering! :D
#NMC!
NMC
Mortal

Post by NMC »

Player One wrote:Steam version is not modding friendly thats whys... Because of that all the games I put mods in it are borrowed from "Uncle Blackbeard". You know what I mean... hope i was helpful
#NMC!

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”