ARENA PATCH FOR LADDER MODE v1.07

zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

ARENA PATCH FOR LADDER MODE v1.07

Post by zepterrian »

This is an update for v1.07 of the game of the arena patch for ladder mode originally released by Luckeylad.
"This patch will unlock Pit Bottom and Evil Monastery arenas in Ladder/Tag Ladder modes."
You just need to replace your MKKE.exe file. Remember to make a backup of it before replacing.
MKKE.rar
(3.35 MiB) Downloaded 2096 times
You can find the original mod here:
http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =81&t=6633

EDIT: it seems that this file will erase/reset your progress. If you care about that then make a backup of your save files if you need to and then test this file. A possible workaround for this is to set your save files as read-only (right clicking on them and going to properties) and then, once the game loads and if you keep your progress, restore them back as default.
Last edited by zepterrian on Tue May 18, 2021 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For the raptor race...
Dark Kahn
Apprentice
PSN: Appolon

Re: ARENA PATCH FOR LADDER MODE v1.07

Post by Dark Kahn »

zepterrian wrote:This is an update for v1.07 of the game of the arena patch for ladder mode originally released by Luckeylad.
"This patch will unlock Pit Bottom and Evil Monastery arenas in Ladder/Tag Ladder modes."
You just need to replace your MKKE.exe file. Remember to make a backup of it before replacing.
MKKE.rar
You can find the original mod here:
http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =81&t=6633
Working steam version i checked
Scislac-Busorez
Mortal

Post by Scislac-Busorez »

It does work, but it seems to completely erase your Steam save data once installed. Even when re-adding the save data, it doesn't detect it. In case anyone else had that issue, here's a copy of a fully completed save, all endings, extras, hidden chests unlocked, challenge tower completed, full mastery of every character, etc.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/fggcam ... _Save_File
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

I never knew about that and no one ever complaint about it. Thanks either way. You could even add that file to the gameplay section if theres not any.
For the raptor race...
Scislac-Busorez
Mortal

I tried it on several installs, and it seems to erase the save data everytime. Even if I then replace the save data while the patched .exe is already in the folder, it still resets everything back to default when rebooting. Strangely enough it will save any progress that is made. I wonder if I just have some kind of registry issue with it, since nobody else has reported the issue. It could just be on my machine for some reason, I'll take another look at it later and report if there's a workaround.
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

Scislac-Busorez wrote:I tried it on several installs, and it seems to erase the save data everytime. Even if I then replace the save data while the patched .exe is already in the folder, it still resets everything back to default when rebooting. Strangely enough it will save any progress that is made. I wonder if I just have some kind of registry issue with it, since nobody else has reported the issue. It could just be on my machine for some reason, I'll take another look at it later and report if there's a workaround.
i think your machine is ok. This file must be the issue perhaps. It is not an issue in itself but for the save data it is. This file was taken from a clear game. The only workaround i can think of is to set your save data files a read-only and then, once the game loads and if you keep your progress, set them back as default.
For the raptor race...
Scislac-Busorez
Mortal

Oddly enough, it now seems to work just fine. I think it was my machine for some reason, because no both legitimate and cracked versions are working with the new .exe and not deleting the save data. I didn't have to set the save files to read-only either. Thanks again for the mod, and great work as always!
maskedman
Mortal

Post by maskedman »

Can you add this to v1.05 I had to revert back to 1v.05 because for some reason 1v.07 doesn't work well on the latest window 10. if you need the files let me know.
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

Yes, in fact this mod was first released for v1.05... i memtioned it in the post too :D
For the raptor race...
maskedman
Mortal

Post by maskedman »

LOL I should of clicked the link thank you for mentioning that.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Gameplay Mods”