MKKE 2v2<->1v1 for Tag Restriction Mods v1.05

zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

MKKE 2v2<->1v1 for Tag Restriction Mods v1.05

Post by zepterrian »

This is my 2v2 to 1v1 converter. This program works for game version 1.05.
It will allow you to play mesh swap mods that required a partner to load the costumes. This program is intended to convert 2v2 kombats to 1v1 kombats just as if you were playing just 1v1.
In the past you were required to play as an extra character just to load your favourite skin.
Check the image below. As an example I played as umk3 reptile (needing subzero to load the skin). But as you can see, the fight just started and subzero's lifebar is empty, meaning that I will not use him at all.
This program is still in beta phase I would say. But works 100%.
NoPal.jpg

How to use:
-Run your game (v1.05 only).
-Run the program.
-Go and select a 2v2 fight and at the loading screen press Shift+L to activate the hack. If done right you will hear a laugh.
-Now press Shift+K to enable.
-OPTIONAL: if you desire to play 1v2 press SHIFT+J. And if you want to return to 1v1 press SHIFT+K again.
--As an extra step in all cases you will need to cancel the hack before fighting shangtsung in the ladder by pressing SHIFT+J. This will not allow him to kill himself while transforming. And then you can restore the hack by pressing SHiFT+K.
MKKE 2v2to1v1.rar
(4.76 MiB) Downloaded 343 times
This hack will remain active until you shut down the program. So it means that you only need to press the hotkeys ONCE.. which is awesome.

FAQs:
Q: why is this useful? we can already mesh swap with no need of tag assist.
A: yes, but you cannot make some costumes to have their proper cloth animations. You forget about that with this tool. Some people might care about that (like me) and some other might not so you can choose.
Q: can i see their costumes in the bioviewer??
A: no. you cannot. Remember the old limitations. You can only get the costumes for a fight.
Q: my antivirus tells me it is a dangerous file. Is it?
A: not at all. Some antivirus might see it as a thread. They are just trying to protect your pc from executable files from unknown sources because some of them might be harmful to you, but not this one. Turn your antivirus off or add this program as an exception and you will be okay.

Check out this old cool mod for MK2 costumes.
https://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vi ... =81&t=6559

UPDATE: i added an extra hotkey to avoid shang tsung killing himself while transforming. Read the instructions once again.
Press SHIFT+J to cancel the hack before fighting him. You will still use just one character though.

Enjoy!
Last edited by zepterrian on Wed May 12, 2021 3:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

For the raptor race...
MaxGambito
Mortal

Re: MKKE 2v2<->1v1 for Tag Restriction Mods v1.05

Post by MaxGambito »

not valid for version 1.07
zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

Re: MKKE 2v2<->1v1 for Tag Restriction Mods v1.05

Post by zepterrian »

MaxGambito wrote:not valid for version 1.07