Has anyone tried modding MKKE so that people with cracked copies can play online?

ZXT-92
Mortal
Side: Light
PSN: ZXT-1992
XBox Live: HeavyWeaponD88

Has anyone tried modding MKKE so that people with cracked copies can play online?

Post by ZXT-92 »

This would be VERY beneficial, because I never see anyone in the official servers anymore since the game's delisted, and I won't have to resort to a streaming app like Parsec as the only way to be able to play it online anymore.

P.S. I legally own the game on Steam, but I cracked a copy I made of it to keep around in case the game is ever completely taken off. I did the same thing for Arcade Kollection.

joeschmo
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Re: Has anyone tried modding MKKE so that people with cracked copies can play online?

Post by joeschmo »

nah. i also own a cracked copy like you but the game file source is steam. unfortunately i dont think its possible unless someone reverse engineers the servers ..
ZXT-92
Mortal
Side: Light
PSN: ZXT-1992
XBox Live: HeavyWeaponD88

Re: Has anyone tried modding MKKE so that people with cracked copies can play online?

Post by ZXT-92 »

It's possible. I can't link it here, but there's a crack for Mortal Kombat XL that allows online multiplayer. I don't know how they pulled it off because I couldn't get it to work on my (legally owned) copy for some reason, but if people were able to do it for MKXL, then there's no reason they can't do it for MK2011...
joeschmo
Mortal

Post by joeschmo »

try launching your MKLauncher.exe and changing the region to see if it will work. my name on parsec is joeschmo119 if u want to add me and play.
joeschmo
Mortal

Post by joeschmo »

parsec is a viable option. actually a friend of mine used an mk9 copy from steamunlocked.net [ a cracked version btw ] had working online multiplayer. the only cons was that it was dead and its v1.06 . if ur down to play some mk9, im on parsec my username is joeschmo119 there. steam has working servers too but has low player counts.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Gameplay Mods”