MK9 Coalesced Tool fps issue

maskedman
Mortal

MK9 Coalesced Tool fps issue

Post by maskedman »

So I downloaded the MK9 Coalesced Tool to edit the Frame rate and Game Speed for the Coalesced so the game can run faster I got it to work, but there seems to be one small problem after I perform an X-ray move on my opponent the games goes into slow motion mode. Is there a way to fix this.
http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =34&t=6656

EDIT after some testing its seems this problem only happens on certain stages with certain character like for example I would use smoke in the soul chamber stage and after I perform his x-ray the game would start lagging.

I edit the GameSpeed in the MK9Game ini to 2.000000 and the MK9Engine MinDesiredFrameRate=30.000000

The only mod I currently I have installed is the Ultimate Boss mod by Howard C, but I don’t think that would be causing an issue.

MoDuL
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Re: MK9 Coalesced Tool fps issue

Post by MoDuL »

Reduce your graphics possibly your gfx card is weak. Also turn shadows off.
maskedman
Mortal

Post by maskedman »

well I did a little bit of research and turns out that there is no fix for this if you are using the modded coalesced fps 30 or fps 45 it only happens on certain ninja after their x ray is performed it weird and I've seen other people have the same problem. I do have it on the lowest setting.
OikeaHetki
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by OikeaHetki »

I get the same lag problem, but only with Kung Lao's x-ray

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 Mod and Skin Requests”