[Request] No visible damages on characters mod

kumasan
Mortal

[Request] No visible damages on characters mod

Post by kumasan »

Hello!

Is there a way to deactivate the damages on the characters models, just like in story mode?
I really don't like the unrealistic feel of it, even though it's a Mortal Kombat game! :lol:

Thanks!
Last edited by kumasan on Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

kumasan
Mortal

Re: [Request] No visible damages on characters mod

Post by kumasan »

Hi!
I'm bumping this request. First of all, sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

Do you know a mod to remove the visible battle damages but keep the blood in the Arcade Mode just like in the Story Mode?
Or maybe there is a way to tweak the files?

I know that there is a Kombat Kode doing what I ask, but it's only for Versus Mode. And like I said, the Story Mode deactivate the battle damages. So, I conclude that it is maybe possible to do the same for the Arcade Mode, since this "toggle" is implemented in the game.

Thanks!
kumasan
Mortal

Post by kumasan »

Hello!

I'm just bumping this thead since there seems to be some interest in it as seen in the "maskless Kitana mod" thread.

The Story Mode and a kombat kode (only in versus mode) deactivate the battle damages.
So maybe there is an "on/off" toggle hidden in the game files?

Thank you very much!
MFS
Warrior

Post by MFS »

I'm also extremely interested in this. Popping eyes of Cyrax, Smoke, Ermac, Kung Lao, Sheeva etc. are total garbage and must be turned off, whoever knows the suggestions pls reply. :D
Telegram: @mfskhaos

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 Mod and Skin Requests”