MK9 Revenant Kitana, Jade, Sindel

HaiTian
Apprentice
Side: Light

MK9 Revenant Kitana, Jade, Sindel

Post by HaiTian »

Someone has these Revenant Costume Model as pics? They are exist in game, Please share with me, thank you very much!
Attachments
Revenant Sindel.jpg
Revenant Kitana.jpg
Revenant Jade.jpg

"Back away. Before I scream…"
"I expect this to be hair-raising."
"Quiet, child. It’s time for you to join your friends."
"Come forward if you dare, i'll finish what raiden could not." (Sindel, MK12)
"kneel and lick my boots." (Sindel, MK11)
"With my glaive, my staff, and my life." (Jade, MK11)
"Let the New Era begin." (Kronika, MK11)
"I am nature." (Poison Ivy, Injustice2)
"For a free Edenia!" (Tanya, MKX)
Scislac-Busorez
Mortal

Re: MK9 Revenant Kitana, Jade, Sindel

Post by Scislac-Busorez »

I know this is a dead topic, but just in case anyone else is searching for those skins, I don't think the files exist in the game. Since the cutscenes are pre-rendered, the devs probably didn't include them to save space in the game, like Shao Kahn's Armageddon outfit from the intro cutscene. During the fight, they use the Zombie Kombat skins from the kKombat Kod and Test Your Luck. They're almost exactly the same. Hope this helps anyone who was searching for those skins.
Nooby Saibot
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Nooby Saibot »

Scislac-Busorez wrote:I know this is a dead topic, but just in case anyone else is searching for those skins, I don't think the files exist in the game. Since the cutscenes are pre-rendered, the devs probably didn't include them to save space in the game, like Shao Kahn's Armageddon outfit from the intro cutscene. During the fight, they use the Zombie Kombat skins from the kKombat Kod and Test Your Luck. They're almost exactly the same. Hope this helps anyone who was searching for those skins.
you fight them as revenants, i don't know if it is made just with effects or they are actually new textures, but the files are in the game beacouse you fight them in a non pre rendered fight
Io_Ivan
Master
Side: Darkness

Post by Io_Ivan »

Nooby Saibot wrote:
Scislac-Busorez wrote:I know this is a dead topic, but just in case anyone else is searching for those skins, I don't think the files exist in the game. Since the cutscenes are pre-rendered, the devs probably didn't include them to save space in the game, like Shao Kahn's Armageddon outfit from the intro cutscene. During the fight, they use the Zombie Kombat skins from the kKombat Kod and Test Your Luck. They're almost exactly the same. Hope this helps anyone who was searching for those skins.
you fight them as revenants, i don't know if it is made just with effects or they are actually new textures, but the files are in the game beacouse you fight them in a non pre rendered fight
that's true, you're a little wrong @Scislac-Busorez
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

Uso google traductor para hablar en ingles, perdonen cualquier error de escritura
(I use google translator to speak in English, forgive any typing mistakes)

Mi canal de youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP5Q0U ... 32nledfs9Q
(my youtube channel)
LookToLaLuna
Mortal

Post by LookToLaLuna »

Io_Ivan wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:48 pm
Nooby Saibot wrote:
that's true, you're a little wrong @Scislac-Busorez
He wasn't wrong, you misread his post. The Revenant cutscene skins are not the same as the effect they render on the Zombie skins from Test Your Luck/Kombat Kodes. They're a little different. The revenant skins are not in the game, the zombie ones are. You can even see during the fight that they're different.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”