The skin has damage texture

Next I will do will be Sub-Zero

my friends, ED BOOM twitt me :D

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/510043474545373184

wyruzzah
Immortal

Re: Scorpion X skin

Post by wyruzzah »

Some people say DMG is not done and you say its done, so im confused :D Anyway i need get MK9 first, but if DMG textures are done. Im downloading this skin immediately :)
valas991
Apprentice

Post by valas991 »

this is what it looks like...everyone can decide whether he wants it or not
I'd just like to point out: the shoulder parts, and the bottom bart, and that...well kind of rape/cape/cloak whatever (the cloathing between his legs or dunno how to say it)
and there are some minor issues
however, inoverall, it is great i have to say, if u wish to make it more perfect, u could check them out.

oh and, gg for the tweet :)

predaaator
Mortal

Post by predaaator »

:D i know the dmg texture is poor but, i wanted release it fast :p and yes, i'll do another skin, Sub-Zero X

I have problem with the steam version, I made an update, but i cant test it, can anyone test it for me and let me know? THX!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gm0ve ... nX_v.2.rar
predaaator
Mortal

Post by predaaator »

valas991 can you tell me how did you takes that pics?
DocX
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Post by DocX »

is the damage texture something you notice while your playing the game? Im playing on a 46 inch tv connected to my computer and I dont see whats wrong? I mean after a fight he looks all beat up so what is the problem? Is it something you only see in the necropolis screen viewing them full size there?
valas991
Apprentice

Post by valas991 »

@ DocX...well, sometimes it is noticeable, especially on skins, where the new skin is recoloured, and the dmg is undone (example kano or raiden MK1 skin on this thread if i remember well)

@ predaaator : to be honest.... i went to necropolis->print screen->open it in paint, cut out the unnecessary stuff, and i made a large white place, where i'll take the other pics->copied into photoshop -> went back to game, print screened the dmg-> paint, copied the necessary stuff into photoshop ->same with the other 2 pics
Kamidogu
Apprentice

Post by Kamidogu »

This is one HELL of a skin, wow. This and Sub-Zero X are already two of my favorite skins. Thank you so much for doing this, truly talented work here!

I'm just having a small issue, is anyone else crashing with this skin pre-update? Sub-X works great, but I tried using Scorp-X V1 & V2 of this skin and neither one work for me unfortunately, they both crash during the loading vs. screen.
predaaator
Mortal

Post by predaaator »

Can't be posible :o try again (sorry i dont have mk installed right now :( ) do you have steam or nonsteam installed?
Kamidogu
Apprentice

Post by Kamidogu »

Sorry! It's my fault actually, I just pasted the original "CHAR_Scorpion_C.xxx" and still got the same freezing problem.

I'm currently using a pre-patched steam version, I'm actually just going to re-download it from Steam, and compare what's different. It's been awhile since I've messed with my MK9 folder, but if I remember correctly I think I tinkered around with the Coalesced, specifically the Klassic MK1 sections to be able to use different meshes. SO THAT'S probably it, haha.

Once again, AMAZING skins. Thanks again for such a tremendous job!
Big Boss
Master

Post by Big Boss »

MK9 Scorpin X vs Sub Zero X (60fps)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHdm9XL ... mmWXFTMcbw
predaaator
Mortal

Post by predaaator »

Big Boss wrote:MK9 Scorpin X vs Sub Zero X (60fps)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHdm9XL ... mmWXFTMcbw
COOL!!!
AndreNewMe
Mortal

Post by AndreNewMe »

Hi man, you have a great work with this skin!
I saw on the internet a skin of Reptile that basically is a recolor of your skin, I liked it a lot and asked here in the community, the people warned me about your skin and the sucking of the face of Reptile skin that did not even give you credits for the skin which he "did". Anyway, I'm going to post some pictures of Reptile's skin that I'm talking about, could you upgrade yours to stay in that Reptile style please?
(I made this comment in other post of a similar skin, but yours is identical of a skin what do I look for, so if you can, I'll be very grateful if you upgrade)
Attachments
Screenshot_20180601-091637.png
Player One
Warrior

Post by Player One »

Can you make this a DLC skin ? (Add, not replace)

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”