Apprentice

Re: DLC skin: Raiden MK Legacy

Post by Justinian »

thx. it worked out for me.

In the renamer I put

CHAR_Raiden_B.xxx
CHAR_Raiden_B
CHAR_Raiden_L

then checked the first two boxes and bam. Used your ini as a template. Sometimes it can be easy. at last. :P

Just one question: I read in the documentation you can only clone alternate customes not the primary custome. Seeing as so many skins here are based of the primary costume, I'd like to see if it's already possible to clone the primary costume. thx.

I have great faith in fools; self confidence my friends call it. - Edgar Allan Poe
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

Justinian wrote:thx. it worked out for me.

In the renamer I put

CHAR_Raiden_B.xxx
CHAR_Raiden_B
CHAR_Raiden_L

then checked the first two boxes and bam. Used your ini as a template. Sometimes it can be easy. at last. :P

Just one question: I read in the documentation you can only clone alternate customes not the primary custome. Seeing as so many skins here are based of the primary costume, I'd like to see if it's already possible to clone the primary costume. thx.
I'm not pretty sure about it, I usually go the safe way and use alternative costumes for the new skins.. but I would suggest you to ask maybe HowardC or Unclefestor.. one of them could give you a better answer about cloning the main costumes..
valas991
Apprentice

Post by valas991 »

a.martin wrote:
Justinian wrote:thx. it worked out for me.

In the renamer I put

CHAR_Raiden_B.xxx
CHAR_Raiden_B
CHAR_Raiden_L

I'm not pretty sure about it, I usually go the safe way and use alternative costumes for the new skins.. but I would suggest you to ask maybe HowardC or Unclefestor.. one of them could give you a better answer about cloning the main costumes..
They'll release a pack soon which will shorter the names of the main costumes, thus letting ppl to clone main costumes as well.
Vova15ru
Warrior
PSN: Not
XBox Live: Not

Post by Vova15ru »

+10 skin
XxscorpxX
Mortal
Side: Light

Re: martin can u make a steam one partner plz thx

Post by XxscorpxX »

a.martin wrote:Hey guys! this is the first time I upload something in here (I usually spend more time in the Injustice Modding Forum).. and I've wanted to see raiden from MK legacy the internet series.. so I've made him and also as a DLC skin.. so there's no need to replace nothing.

To install this DLC skin you need DLC manager by HowardC
Here's a link just in case you don't have it
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hzwbi ... .1beta.rar

And the DLC skin link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9depx ... legacy.rar

I hope You guys enjoy and I see you later :D

Also you can check out raiden's episode here

New Edit: I wanna thank MrEdxwx for the Incredible video! I couldn't believe it when I saw it!
XxscorpxX
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by XxscorpxX »

can u make a steam one plz thx
TheManticore
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by TheManticore »

is this the mkx or mk9 one?