SKIN: Black Jade

Abdelazeez
Mortal
Side: Light

SKIN: Black Jade

Post by Abdelazeez »

I've been looking everywhere online for skins that make the female characters in this game look like what they are i.e. femme fatales, and not look like a bunch of strippers who know martial arts. Besides, I'm also totally averse to subliminal sexual messaging, something that videogames are rapidly moving towards with each passing day.

Unfortunately though I couldn't find much in my searches (except a Veteran Sonya and Banshee Sindel Costume, both of which were awesome BTW). There was a similar request in another part of this forum, with hundred of views, but no replies. So I decided to do the other thing I could and tried out my hand at modding these skins myself. I think the results look very promising. Here's presenting my Black Jade(in the attachments).

Let me know what you think. I'm planning to do more characters (God Wiling, of course) as time progresses. Just wish I knew how to put more clothes on these characters.

Many thanks go to Wiggo for this thread http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =84&t=6311
Attachments
Black Jade by AbdelAzeez.rar
(10.37 MiB) Downloaded 1605 times
Black Jade by AbdelAzeez.jpg

Newmodder
Mortal

Re: SKIN: Black Jade

Post by Newmodder »

Hey there,nice edit.Btw,did you change the color of her nails to red.And also,her left palm doesnt seem to appear completely black.Anyways GJ :D
Nothing special here,it's just a signature]
Abdelazeez
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by Abdelazeez »

Newmodder wrote:Hey there,nice edit.Btw,did you change the color of her nails to red.And also,her left palm doesnt seem to appear completely black.Anyways GJ :D
Thanks for your feedback. Yes, the nails are red. The left palm is deliberately kept partial black to look like a cut-glove. (Jade's got those sharp-edged boomerangs to catch you know :wink: )
Newmodder
Mortal

Post by Newmodder »

Abdelazeez wrote:
Newmodder wrote:Hey there,nice edit.Btw,did you change the color of her nails to red.And also,her left palm doesnt seem to appear completely black.Anyways GJ :D
Thanks for your feedback. Yes, the nails are red. The left palm is deliberately kept partial black to look like a cut-glove. (Jade's got those sharp-edged boomerangs to catch you know :wink: )

Hehe,got it :P
Nothing special here,it's just a signature]
MahirX9
Mortal

Post by MahirX9 »

You are the best man.back in 2017 i used these skins and now when i installed mk9 again i was missing your skins.Im glad that i could find them again.Wish mre people were like you

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”