Grand Master
Side: Darkness

DLC Character Zombie Quan Chi {2Costumes} {By UncleFestor}

Post by UncleFestor »

Zombie Quan Chi DLC Character {2 Costumes} {By UncleFestor}
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Code: Select all

INSTRUCTIONS :
Copy the Contents of the included Asset folder to your MKKE Asset folder.

Instructions for patching your Coalesced files :
{NOTE : You will need Mortal Kombat 9 Coalesced Tools by Haoose v1.0 (Extractor/Packer) to install this mod}

1. Create a new folder in your C: Drive named MK9

2. Unpack Both your Coalesced.ini & your Coalesced.eng files to a seperate folder. 

3. Copy MK9Game.ini & MK9Game.eng to the MK9 filder you created in step 1.

4. Delete the folders you extracted in step 2.

5. Run my setup.exe included with this mod.

6. Now again Using the Unpacker/Repacker, Unpack your Coalesced.ini to a folder that has nothing else in it {As long as this folder is empty everytime u unpack to it you can continue to use it for all future mods.} Leave the Unpacker tool open.

7.Copy the MK9Game.ini from the MK9 folder Created in step 1 to the Folder you just unpacked replacing the exsisting MK9Game.ini file. {You MUST replace this file}

8. Click REPACK on the Unpacker. And Leave it open. {You'll Now have a new Coalesced in your Config Folder. Backup your exsisting one and rename the new one to Coalesced.ini}

9. Delete ALL FILES AND FOLDERS that you unpacked in Step 6

10. Repeat Steps 6-9 For the Coalesced.eng file Located in Localization folder This time for the MK9Game.eng file.

11. Enjoy !!!!

MOD By UncleFestor
Setup.exe By UncleFestor
Instructions By Unclefestor
Instructions Included with MOD

Download Link : Zombie Quan Chi DLC Character {2 Costumes} {By UncleFestor}

EDIT :
Zombie Quan Chi exe Fix

I accidentally used a . instead of : when i wrote the paths for my exe for him {Guess that's why I shouldn't do things when I'm laying down half-asleep}

Here's the fix :
ZombieQ Fix.rar
(271.39 KiB) Downloaded 670 times
EDIT 2 :
Okay after further testing the .exe I included with my Zombie Quan Chi is buggy. It will NOT write the needed entries for the ini under the Player section to an existing MK9Game.ini file. The only way for you to get those keys is to run the setup 1st then copy and paste the keys from the MK9Game.ini setup created to yours. I've enlisted the help of others to see if this is something that can be fixed with the tools I'm using or if something new needs to be created.

Sorry for any hassle this may have caused any of you.

Check out my Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/unclefestorable

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”