Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Nid help with npc mod
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:40 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:19 am
Posts: 55
Location: Belorus
Skype: alexanderfox
Side: Light
Hi every one. I have tried dlc npc mod but i get an error, when the battle loads. I used the lost steamversion


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nid help with npc mod
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:41 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:34 am
Posts: 3
The same problem! Answer now PLEASE!!! STOP SILENCE!!!


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nid help with npc mod
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:19 am 
Offline
Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:08 am
Posts: 187
Location: South-East Europe, Mediterraneans
Skype: sorry, I only do cam w/ girls
PSN: FUCK PLAYSTATION. PC ONLY & FOREVER
XBox Live: FUCK XBOX. PC ONLY & FOREVER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJw72QIl984&t=1s

try this one fellas, it works for me without problems
you can select some of npcs as well as 4 classic characters
it will also show up as an opponent in ladders (unit 5 cyborg by default skin)

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC87k6JPvd92ZquSEN8HAdrQ

A hardcore real macho man. A pirate. A survivor. Eastern European. 1993
Anti-American. Anti-Christ. Far Right. Masculinism. STRAIGHT PRIDE. Proud to be Non-Black
Animal & Nature Lover. ANTISOCIAL
I love classic games

I HATE:
LGBT
Liberals
Leftwing
Feminists
Blacks
SJWs
2000s toxic kids
Trolls & Memes
Immigrants/Refugees
Arabs, Indians
West, USA, UK
Religions (Esp. Christs, Muslims & Jews)
Communists
System
Anime
Kpop


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nid help with npc mod
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:59 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:19 am
Posts: 55
Location: Belorus
Skype: alexanderfox
Side: Light
Player One wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJw72QIl984&t=1s

try this one fellas, it works for me without problems
you can select some of npcs as well as 4 classic characters
it will also show up as an opponent in ladders (unit 5 cyborg by default skin)

Tel me please which version of the game do you use?


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nid help with npc mod
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:19 am 
Offline
Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:08 am
Posts: 187
Location: South-East Europe, Mediterraneans
Skype: sorry, I only do cam w/ girls
PSN: FUCK PLAYSTATION. PC ONLY & FOREVER
XBox Live: FUCK XBOX. PC ONLY & FOREVER
alexanderfox wrote:
Player One wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJw72QIl984&t=1s

try this one fellas, it works for me without problems
you can select some of npcs as well as 4 classic characters
it will also show up as an opponent in ladders (unit 5 cyborg by default skin)

Tel me please which version of the game do you use?


I dont know, I had downloaded it from a pirated site years ago
how can i see it ?

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC87k6JPvd92ZquSEN8HAdrQ

A hardcore real macho man. A pirate. A survivor. Eastern European. 1993
Anti-American. Anti-Christ. Far Right. Masculinism. STRAIGHT PRIDE. Proud to be Non-Black
Animal & Nature Lover. ANTISOCIAL
I love classic games

I HATE:
LGBT
Liberals
Leftwing
Feminists
Blacks
SJWs
2000s toxic kids
Trolls & Memes
Immigrants/Refugees
Arabs, Indians
West, USA, UK
Religions (Esp. Christs, Muslims & Jews)
Communists
System
Anime
Kpop


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nid help with npc mod
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:58 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:19 am
Posts: 55
Location: Belorus
Skype: alexanderfox
Side: Light
Player One wrote:
alexanderfox wrote:
Player One wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJw72QIl984&t=1s

try this one fellas, it works for me without problems
you can select some of npcs as well as 4 classic characters
it will also show up as an opponent in ladders (unit 5 cyborg by default skin)

Tel me please which version of the game do you use?


I dont know, I had downloaded it from a pirated site years ago
how can i see it ?

Ok. Can you geve me a link?


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nid help with npc mod
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:57 am 
Offline
Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:08 am
Posts: 187
Location: South-East Europe, Mediterraneans
Skype: sorry, I only do cam w/ girls
PSN: FUCK PLAYSTATION. PC ONLY & FOREVER
XBox Live: FUCK XBOX. PC ONLY & FOREVER
bro i dont remember where i had downloaded it.. its been.. like years
but i will send you a few links in PM, those are the sites where i download games

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC87k6JPvd92ZquSEN8HAdrQ

A hardcore real macho man. A pirate. A survivor. Eastern European. 1993
Anti-American. Anti-Christ. Far Right. Masculinism. STRAIGHT PRIDE. Proud to be Non-Black
Animal & Nature Lover. ANTISOCIAL
I love classic games

I HATE:
LGBT
Liberals
Leftwing
Feminists
Blacks
SJWs
2000s toxic kids
Trolls & Memes
Immigrants/Refugees
Arabs, Indians
West, USA, UK
Religions (Esp. Christs, Muslims & Jews)
Communists
System
Anime
Kpop


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nid help with npc mod
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:04 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:19 am
Posts: 55
Location: Belorus
Skype: alexanderfox
Side: Light
Player One wrote:
bro i dont remember where i had downloaded it.. its been.. like years
but i will send you a few links in PM, those are the sites where i download games

Thanks


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

  Design by Mighty Gorgon