Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Shredder DLC
 Post Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:45 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 9:43 am
Posts: 47
Side: Darkness
i tried to make Shredder from TMNT, he have many bugs and problems
thanks for help Zepterrian and mksecrets forum


Attachments:
intro.jpg
intro.jpg [ 139.86 KiB | Viewed 12145 times ]
fight.jpg
fight.jpg [ 201.85 KiB | Viewed 12145 times ]
choose.jpg
choose.jpg [ 208.35 KiB | Viewed 12145 times ]
File comment: Shredder DLC
Shredder.rar [18.67 MiB]
Downloaded 7712 times
Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shredder DLC
 Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 4:02 am 
Offline
Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 10:08 am
Posts: 350
Side: Light
oh my god!!!!Its swap mod!AWESOME MOD.
PS. next mod?


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shredder DLC
 Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 4:09 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 9:43 am
Posts: 47
Side: Darkness
kenny undead wrote:
oh my god!!!!Its swap mod!AWESOME MOD.
PS. next mod?

i need to find how to unpack/pack scripts file


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shredder DLC
 Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 4:55 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:51 am
Posts: 57
LOOOOOVING IT


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shredder DLC
 Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:36 am 
Offline
Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:50 pm
Posts: 447
Side: Light
amazing.. looks incredible congratulations!

_________________
For the Raptor race!!...


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shredder DLC
 Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:51 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 9:43 am
Posts: 47
Side: Darkness
zepterrian wrote:
amazing.. looks incredible congratulations!

Thanx maaan)


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shredder DLC
 Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:24 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:51 am
Posts: 57
one question is this the only one you'll do or are you planning on doing some more??? Also would you do requests please?


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shredder DLC
 Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:57 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 9:43 am
Posts: 47
Side: Darkness
AlterL wrote:
one question is this the only one you'll do or are you planning on doing some more??? Also would you do requests please?

I can try to do something at your discretion, but I'm not 100% sure that I can do anything, but I have problems with replacing sounds and all sorts of things like that


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shredder DLC
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:07 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:51 am
Posts: 57
ahtam wrote:
AlterL wrote:
one question is this the only one you'll do or are you planning on doing some more??? Also would you do requests please?

I can try to do something at your discretion, but I'm not 100% sure that I can do anything, but I have problems with replacing sounds and all sorts of things like that



Thats's fine as long as you get the mesh swap done I can try and fix the rest I guess.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shredder DLC
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:22 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 9:43 am
Posts: 47
Side: Darkness
AlterL wrote:
ahtam wrote:
AlterL wrote:
one question is this the only one you'll do or are you planning on doing some more??? Also would you do requests please?

I can try to do something at your discretion, but I'm not 100% sure that I can do anything, but I have problems with replacing sounds and all sorts of things like that



Thats's fine as long as you get the mesh swap done I can try and fix the rest I guess.

i'll try to make hanzo


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shredder DLC
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:33 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:52 pm
Posts: 15
Holy random expletives dude, this is awesome!


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shredder DLC
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:47 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:39 pm
Posts: 4
I am experiencing an error R6025 when trying to use Shredder . This mod uses the Coalesed and replaces the coalesced of another mod (Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.3 Boss Mod by HowardC) and I was wondering how is it possible to have tboth installed. Any help would be appreciated.


Last edited by RobertoVC on Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shredder DLC
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:54 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:00 pm
Posts: 83
Side: Darkness
RobertoVC wrote:
I am experiencing an error R6025 when trying to use Shredder . This mod uses the Coalesed and replaces the coalesced of another mod (Ultimate Boss Mod by HowardC) and I was wondering how is it possible to have tboth installed. Any help would be appreciated.

I can help you, but do you know how to speak Spanish?


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shredder DLC
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:49 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:39 pm
Posts: 4
Io_Ivan wrote:
RobertoVC wrote:
I am experiencing an error R6025 when trying to use Shredder . This mod uses the Coalesed and replaces the coalesced of another mod (Ultimate Boss Mod by HowardC) and I was wondering how is it possible to have tboth installed. Any help would be appreciated.

I can help you, but do you know how to speak Spanish?


Si, hablo espanol,enviame mensaje para comunicarnos en ese lenguaje.
Does this mod work on steam? Maybe that is the problem, many mods here just never work for steam.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shredder DLC
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:40 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:00 pm
Posts: 83
Side: Darkness
RobertoVC wrote:
Io_Ivan wrote:
RobertoVC wrote:
I am experiencing an error R6025 when trying to use Shredder . This mod uses the Coalesed and replaces the coalesced of another mod (Ultimate Boss Mod by HowardC) and I was wondering how is it possible to have tboth installed. Any help would be appreciated.

I can help you, but do you know how to speak Spanish?


Si, hablo espanol,enviame mensaje para comunicarnos en ese lenguaje.
Does this mod work on steam? Maybe that is the problem, many mods here just never work for steam.

Te eh intentado de mandar las instrucciones pero esta pajina no me lo permite, no se que pasa. Si quieres te lo paso por Gmail.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

  Design by Mighty Gorgon