[Skin] Klassic Skins Pack 2 [All Versions]

majorapplesauce
Mortal

Re: [Skin] Klassic Skins Pack 2 [All Versions]

Post by majorapplesauce »

So, i got the DLC manager working and uninstalled the old DLC characters and installed the new but now i get the dreadful R6025 -Pure Virtual Function Call Error message. Any thoughts?

chuck5
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by chuck5 »

Oops that mod might not work with MK9 on Steam. Is that what you have? Just tried and it doesn't work for me either.
Kamidogu
Apprentice

Post by Kamidogu »

It's been a pretty long time since I did this but to avoid potential issues, I'd recommend you start from scratch. Re-install MK9 again from Steam, then proceed to downgrade it back to vanilla following this guide.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1086279994

That way you can install the majority of the old mods that don't work on the most updated version of the game.

The ManifestID for the vanilla version should be 158216608167081246.

Obviously any new mods that only work on the latest version won't work. But there are hardly any that don't have legacy support, and for the rare case that you do find one that doesn't work on the old version you could use something like bsdiff to create a .diff file which you can use to patch the updated mod to work back on vanilla.
chuck5
Mortal

Post by chuck5 »

major, I can help you get the alt costume mod working with the latest Steam version if you want...
TheCrusader
Mortal

Post by TheCrusader »

chuck5 wrote:major, I can help you get the alt costume mod working with the latest Steam version if you want...
hey man do you know how to get the 2 skarlet skins and the mk2 skin for mileena to work in arcade mode? they work fine in two player but if you choose these skins it crashes the game.
fendebair
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by fendebair »

Kamidogu wrote:It's been a pretty long time since I did this but to avoid potential issues, I'd recommend you start from scratch. Re-install MK9 again from Steam, then proceed to downgrade it back to vanilla following this guide.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1086279994

That way you can install the majority of the old mods that don't work on the most updated version of the game.

The ManifestID for the vanilla version should be 158216608167081246.

Obviously any new mods that only work on the book of ra kostenlos spielen. But there are hardly any that don't have legacy support, and for the rare case that you do find one that doesn't work on the old version you could use something like bsdiff to create a .diff file which you can use to patch the updated mod to work back on vanilla.
Thanks for the link!
chuck5
Mortal

Post by chuck5 »

TheCrusader wrote:
chuck5 wrote:major, I can help you get the alt costume mod working with the latest Steam version if you want...
hey man do you know how to get the 2 skarlet skins and the mk2 skin for mileena to work in arcade mode? they work fine in two player but if you choose these skins it crashes the game.
Just so I'm sure, are you talking about those skins in this pack?
TheCrusader
Mortal

Post by TheCrusader »

chuck5 wrote:
TheCrusader wrote:
Just so I'm sure, are you talking about those skins in this pack?
yeh man. everything else works great but those 3. its the mk2/mk3 Skarlet skin and Mileenas MK2 skin which crashes Arcade mode. Versus is perfect though.

ive never modded for this game but is it cos the costumes arent in the pool for the ladder choices?
chuck5
Mortal

Post by chuck5 »

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Honestly, I can't get this pack to work at all. Still got a few things to try, but nothing yet.
K0BR4
Apprentice

Post by K0BR4 »

* UPDATE * 08/2019
Ladder (arcade) Errors Fixed
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by dr_st »

I have a question; I apologize if it's obvious, but I haven't tried any skin mods before.

Does this mod replace any existing skins, or can does it only add to the originally available ones, allowing the full costume set to be selected from in the course of a single game?
TheCrusader
Mortal

Post by TheCrusader »

K0BR4 wrote:* UPDATE * 08/2019
Ladder (arcade) Errors Fixed
dude just tested it and its awesome. sincerely MK9 is my fave of the newer gen versions as i grew up playing original MK. this is such brilliant work man cheers!
K0BR4
Apprentice

Post by K0BR4 »

dr_st wrote:I have a question; I apologize if it's obvious, but I haven't tried any skin mods before.
Does this mod replace any existing skins, or can does it only add to the originally available ones, allowing the full costume set to be selected from in the course of a single game?

This mod adds these skins as if they were DLC.
I'm not sure if they work in online mode, never tested.
Apprentice

Post by K0BR4 »

TheCrusader wrote:dude just tested it and its awesome. sincerely MK9 is my fave of the newer gen versions as i grew up playing original MK. this is such brilliant work man cheers!

Thanks for appreciating my work, this is really rewarding.
Among the new MK games this one is also my favorite too, so I keep giving attention to it when I can.
For me this one still looks more fluid and close to the first games, for this is my favorite.
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Splendid.
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”