[DLC] Triborg [All Versions]

evilghost
Mortal

Re: [DLC] Triborg

Post by evilghost »

we well like to see more cyborg costume characters like jax,kano....

K0BR4
Apprentice

Post by K0BR4 »

evilghost wrote:we well like to see more cyborg costume characters like jax,kano....
I think the way I did using all the ninjas may already be a bit overdone.
I have no intention of adding more characters other than Cyrax and Sektor.
Apprentice

Post by Kamidogu »

Man, I can't imagine all the work this must've taken to do. Thanks K0BR4 for the efforts, I can finally ditch my tag mesh swaps for these!

I do have a question though, is there any chance you still have the original versions with the long names? I was hoping I could add these as individual character costumes instead of having an additional DLC character since MK9 only uses default costumes and doesn't randomly select, which essentially makes Triborg just Smoke in the arena ladder.

Also one small suggestion (which I realize I'm stating the obvious here) but since those mesh cables don't move at all; perhaps you could hide them similar to how zepterrian did on his 7T2 (Smoke) & Cyborg-Absord mods? Maybe you two could do a collaboration? :mrgreen:
K0BR4
Apprentice

Post by K0BR4 »

Kamidogu wrote: I do have a question though, is there any chance you still have the original versions with the long names? I was hoping I could add these as individual character costumes instead of having an additional DLC character since MK9 only uses default costumes and doesn't randomly select, which essentially makes Triborg just Smoke in the arena ladder.

Also one small suggestion (which I realize I'm stating the obvious here) but since those mesh cables don't move at all; perhaps you could hide them similar to how zepterrian did on his 7T2 (Smoke) & Cyborg-Absord mods? Maybe you two could do a collaboration? :mrgreen:
Zepterrian is a friend I met in the forum. We have had collaborations and we have some contact. Unfortunately now that I came back he had to move away a little, as I know he has his concerns and commitments I do not want to bother him, after all I've had a similar situation and I know that time is scarce. about the mod, my intention is to keep the dreds but make some adjustments in them, when I manage to leave more as I imagine I launch an update.
Apprentice

Post by Kamidogu »

I definitely understand! Regardless, these minor 'issues' are petty things that do not make these mods any less amazing. So thanks again for sharing these mods with the rest of us, and look forward to your future updates.
K0BR4
Apprentice

Post by K0BR4 »

Kamidogu wrote:I definitely understand! Regardless, these minor 'issues' are petty things that do not make these mods any less amazing. So thanks again for sharing these mods with the rest of us, and look forward to your future updates.
I forgot to speak, my initial idea was to do what you said a separate skin per character but in the end I thought it would be more interesting to create this DLC character. Along with the next update I will also release the separate skins version.
Apprentice

Post by Kamidogu »

K0BR4 wrote:
Kamidogu wrote:I definitely understand! Regardless, these minor 'issues' are petty things that do not make these mods any less amazing. So thanks again for sharing these mods with the rest of us, and look forward to your future updates.
I forgot to speak, my initial idea was to do what you said a separate skin per character but in the end I thought it would be more interesting to create this DLC character. Along with the next update I will also release the separate skins version.
Thanks, that's great to hear! :mrgreen:
K0BR4
Apprentice

Post by K0BR4 »

2 more movesets coming...
Cyrax and Sektor.
Attachments
Cyrax.jpg
Master
Side: Darkness

Post by Io_Ivan »

K0BR4 wrote:2 more movesets coming...
Cyrax and Sektor.
Perfect, I'll be waiting to download it :D
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

Uso google traductor para hablar en ingles, perdonen cualquier error de escritura
(I use google translator to speak in English, forgive any typing mistakes)

Mi canal de youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP5Q0U ... 32nledfs9Q
(my youtube channel)
K0BR4
Apprentice

Post by K0BR4 »

Please, I need people to download the latest version of my mod and test, it also works on MKKE v1.05, v1.07 and Steam.
Mortal

Re: [DLC] Triborg [All Versions]

Post by rakion1993 »

I use pirate version 1.07 and steam version, when I install the triborg mod.

The game crashed when I go to the selection of characters.
Luckyboy421
Mortal

Post by Luckyboy421 »

I tried the mod in the latest version (v1.07 ) on steam and the game simply crashed at the characters select screen
K0BR4
Apprentice

Post by K0BR4 »

rakion1993 wrote:I use pirate version 1.07 and steam version, when I install the triborg mod.

Luckyboy421 wrote:I tried the mod in the latest version (v1.07 ) on steam and the game simply crashed at the characters select screen

I uploaded the files again, please uninstall the mod, delete all files from it, download and install it again.
Please let me know if it's working.
Mortal

Post by Luckyboy421 »

K0BR4 wrote:
rakion1993 wrote:I use pirate version 1.07 and steam version, when I install the triborg mod.

Luckyboy421 wrote:I tried the mod in the latest version (v1.07 ) on steam and the game simply crashed at the characters select screen

I uploaded the files again, please uninstall the mod, delete all files from it, download and install it again.
Please let me know if it's working.
thanks,now it's working.
Luckyboy421
Mortal

Post by Luckyboy421 »

Oh and btw can you please make a female version of Triborg where it would include Kitana,jade and mileena?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”