Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: [DLC] Triborg
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:55 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:48 pm
Posts: 37
we well like to see more cyborg costume characters like jax,kano....


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: [DLC] Triborg
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:59 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 7:43 pm
Posts: 118
evilghost wrote:
we well like to see more cyborg costume characters like jax,kano....


I think the way I did using all the ninjas may already be a bit overdone.
I have no intention of adding more characters other than Cyrax and Sektor.

_________________
______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for any written error, my English is not very good and I use Google translator.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: [DLC] Triborg
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:46 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:23 pm
Posts: 80
Man, I can't imagine all the work this must've taken to do. Thanks K0BR4 for the efforts, I can finally ditch my tag mesh swaps for these!

I do have a question though, is there any chance you still have the original versions with the long names? I was hoping I could add these as individual character costumes instead of having an additional DLC character since MK9 only uses default costumes and doesn't randomly select, which essentially makes Triborg just Smoke in the arena ladder.

Also one small suggestion (which I realize I'm stating the obvious here) but since those mesh cables don't move at all; perhaps you could hide them similar to how zepterrian did on his 7T2 (Smoke) & Cyborg-Absord mods? Maybe you two could do a collaboration? :mrgreen:


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: [DLC] Triborg
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:05 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 7:43 pm
Posts: 118
Kamidogu wrote:
I do have a question though, is there any chance you still have the original versions with the long names? I was hoping I could add these as individual character costumes instead of having an additional DLC character since MK9 only uses default costumes and doesn't randomly select, which essentially makes Triborg just Smoke in the arena ladder.

Also one small suggestion (which I realize I'm stating the obvious here) but since those mesh cables don't move at all; perhaps you could hide them similar to how zepterrian did on his 7T2 (Smoke) & Cyborg-Absord mods? Maybe you two could do a collaboration? :mrgreen:


Zepterrian is a friend I met in the forum. We have had collaborations and we have some contact. Unfortunately now that I came back he had to move away a little, as I know he has his concerns and commitments I do not want to bother him, after all I've had a similar situation and I know that time is scarce. about the mod, my intention is to keep the dreds but make some adjustments in them, when I manage to leave more as I imagine I launch an update.

_________________
______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for any written error, my English is not very good and I use Google translator.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: [DLC] Triborg
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:38 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:23 pm
Posts: 80
I definitely understand! Regardless, these minor 'issues' are petty things that do not make these mods any less amazing. So thanks again for sharing these mods with the rest of us, and look forward to your future updates.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: [DLC] Triborg
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:51 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 7:43 pm
Posts: 118
Kamidogu wrote:
I definitely understand! Regardless, these minor 'issues' are petty things that do not make these mods any less amazing. So thanks again for sharing these mods with the rest of us, and look forward to your future updates.


I forgot to speak, my initial idea was to do what you said a separate skin per character but in the end I thought it would be more interesting to create this DLC character. Along with the next update I will also release the separate skins version.

_________________
______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for any written error, my English is not very good and I use Google translator.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: [DLC] Triborg
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:22 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:23 pm
Posts: 80
K0BR4 wrote:
Kamidogu wrote:
I definitely understand! Regardless, these minor 'issues' are petty things that do not make these mods any less amazing. So thanks again for sharing these mods with the rest of us, and look forward to your future updates.


I forgot to speak, my initial idea was to do what you said a separate skin per character but in the end I thought it would be more interesting to create this DLC character. Along with the next update I will also release the separate skins version.


Thanks, that's great to hear! :mrgreen:


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: [DLC] Triborg
 Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2018 3:14 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 7:43 pm
Posts: 118
2 more movesets coming...
Cyrax and Sektor.


Attachments:
Cyrax.jpg
Cyrax.jpg [ 460.3 KiB | Viewed 1753 times ]

_________________
______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for any written error, my English is not very good and I use Google translator.
Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: [DLC] Triborg
 Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2018 10:52 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:00 pm
Posts: 65
Side: Darkness
K0BR4 wrote:
2 more movesets coming...
Cyrax and Sektor.

Perfect, I'll be waiting to download it :D


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: [DLC] Triborg
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:38 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 7:43 pm
Posts: 118
Please, I need people to download the latest version of my mod and test, it also works on MKKE v1.05, v1.07 and Steam.

_________________
______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for any written error, my English is not very good and I use Google translator.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: [DLC] Triborg [All Versions]
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:40 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:58 pm
Posts: 7
Skype: rakion,mauro
I use pirate version 1.07 and steam version, when I install the triborg mod.

The game crashed when I go to the selection of characters.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: [DLC] Triborg [All Versions]
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:54 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:15 am
Posts: 6
I tried the mod in the latest version (v1.07 ) on steam and the game simply crashed at the characters select screen


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: [DLC] Triborg [All Versions]
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:23 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 7:43 pm
Posts: 118
rakion1993 wrote:
I use pirate version 1.07 and steam version, when I install the triborg mod.

The game crashed when I go to the selection of characters.


Luckyboy421 wrote:
I tried the mod in the latest version (v1.07 ) on steam and the game simply crashed at the characters select screen



I uploaded the files again, please uninstall the mod, delete all files from it, download and install it again.
Please let me know if it's working.

_________________
______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for any written error, my English is not very good and I use Google translator.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: [DLC] Triborg [All Versions]
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:31 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:15 am
Posts: 6
K0BR4 wrote:
rakion1993 wrote:
I use pirate version 1.07 and steam version, when I install the triborg mod.

The game crashed when I go to the selection of characters.


Luckyboy421 wrote:
I tried the mod in the latest version (v1.07 ) on steam and the game simply crashed at the characters select screen



I uploaded the files again, please uninstall the mod, delete all files from it, download and install it again.
Please let me know if it's working.


thanks,now it's working.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: [DLC] Triborg [All Versions]
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:09 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:15 am
Posts: 6
Oh and btw can you please make a female version of Triborg where it would include Kitana,jade and mileena?


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

  Design by Mighty Gorgon