[DLC] MK1 Ninjas - Smooth Clothes

K0BR4
Apprentice

[DLC] MK1 Ninjas - Smooth Clothes

Post by K0BR4 »

Classic File: This DLC mod will Add Better MK1 Outfits to Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Ermac and Reptile.

Better File: This DLC mod will Overwrite MK1 Outfits to Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Ermac and Reptile.

See comparison below:

Download Links

Add Skin Version https://www.4shared.com/archive/UMvRJQ4 ... injas.html

Overwrite Skin Version https://www.4shared.com/archive/QV7RZ74 ... injas.html

Sorry for any written error, my English is not very good and use the Google translator.
Attachments
MK1 Original Skin
MK1 Original Skin
MK1 Better Ninjas
MK1 Better Ninjas
Last edited by K0BR4 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Warrior

Re: [DLC] Better MK1 Ninjas

Post by DTHLongplays »

Well, good work but they are not look better, but more like less detailed. I know what you think, that in original MK1 their costumes was smoothed like on your screenshots, but they was like that cause of the bad camera quality, on which creators captures actors moves in those costumes. So, in my opinion, there is no point to make their costumes smooth.
Colonel Mustard
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by Colonel Mustard »

DTHLongplays wrote:Well, good work but they are not look better, but more like less detailed. I know what you think, that in original MK1 their costumes was smoothed like on your screenshots, but they was like that cause of the bad camera quality, on which creators captures actors moves in those costumes. So, in my opinion, there is no point to make their costumes smooth.
Actually dude, the suits WERE smooth. They replicated that with Subby's sprite in Mythologies Sub-Zero.
Baby Reptile Rocks!
Colonel Mustard
Mortal

Re: [DLC] MK1 Ninjas - Smooth Clothes

This brings back memories of Jazware's plug and play MK.
Baby Reptile Rocks!
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

Actually dude, the suits WERE smooth. They replicated that with Subby's sprite in Mythologies Sub-Zero.
Nope, they are not. And here is a official photo from behind the scenes of MK1 game. See, it is not smooth. And that what they did in MK Mythologies was nothing more than design for their new game back in the days.
Attachments
mortal-kombat-history-behind-the-scenes-08.jpg
Colonel Mustard
Mortal

DTHLongplays wrote:
Nope, they are not. And here is a official photo from behind the scenes of MK1 game. See, it is not smooth. And that what they did in MK Mythologies was nothing more than design for their new game back in the days.
In that pic Scorpy's suit looks smooth, just like this mod, the details are barely noticeable. So, bro, you lost this one.
Baby Reptile Rocks!
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

In that pic Scorpy's suit looks smooth, just like this mod, the details are barely noticeable. So, bro, you lost this one.
I'm not the one who trying to win something or lost. And it looks smooth do to light, but if you look closer, then you can see that it is not smooth.
Colonel Mustard
Mortal

DTHLongplays wrote:
I'm not the one who trying to win something or lost. And it looks smooth do to light, but if you look closer, then you can see that it is not smooth.
Yeah but the mod has details still on it, but it's smooth as the image. In MK2 they made those details more "visible".
Baby Reptile Rocks!

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”