Kitana MKX

AlterL
Grand Master

Kitana MKX

Post by AlterL »

Way better mouth, (damn near perfect,) way better costume as well, BTW should I do a version of this with the Tournament editions hair???
KitanaMKX.png
KITANA MKX.rar
(8.23 MiB) Downloaded 1694 times
DLCKitana3&4.rar
(299 Bytes) Downloaded 826 times
Kitana3&4.rar is the correct ini, put in place so you don't have errors with this mod.
MKX Kitana Fixed.rar
(8.52 MiB) Downloaded 1444 times
Try this version now please.
Last edited by AlterL on Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

DTHLongplays
Warrior

Re: Kitana MKX

Post by DTHLongplays »

Holy! This is so awsome.
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

AlterL wrote:Way better mouth, (damn near perfect,) way better costume as well, BTW should I do a version of this with the Tournament editions hair???
The attachment KitanaMKX.png is no longer available
The attachment KITANA MKX.rar is no longer available
The attachment DLCKitana3&4.rar is no longer available
Kitana3&4.rar is the correct ini, put in place so you don't have errors with this mod.

Em.. for some reason her color is not blue like on your screenshot, but white instead of blue. Can you fix that? And also, as you can see on my screenshots below, she got her color messed up, like she has some green dots on her skin. So, i will wait until you fix all that.
Attachments
MKKE 2018-03-02 10-58-50-18.png
MKKE 2018-03-02 10-58-24-82.png
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

DTHLongplays wrote:
AlterL wrote:Way better mouth, (damn near perfect,) way better costume as well, BTW should I do a version of this with the Tournament editions hair???
KitanaMKX.png
KITANA MKX.rar
DLCKitana3&4.rar

Em.. for some reason her color is not blue like on your screenshot, but white instead of blue. Can you fix that? And also, as you can see on my screenshots below, she got her color messed up, like she has some green dots on her skin. So, i will wait until you fix all that.
mm is your KItana_B the original one, if not that might be it. I'll try to check some stuff and see what I can do
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

mm is your KItana_B the original one, if not that might be it. I'll try to check some stuff and see what I can do
Yes! It is original. I didn't replace it with anything, so i think that maybe you did something wrong with your mod. Well, i'll wait until you find out why is she white and not blue.
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

Turns out that not only i have the same problems with your MKX Kitana mod. On youtube i found video from some Rafael Lorenzo guy, who showing your mods, and he had the same problem. Here is that video, so i think that you need to fix your MKX Kitana mod.

Video: https://youtu.be/fEIcqU1qm1Q
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

DTHLongplays wrote:
Turns out that not only i have the same problems with your MKX Kitana mod. On youtube i found video from some Rafael Lorenzo guy, who showing your mods, and he had the same problem. Here is that video, so i think that you need to fix your MKX Kitana mod.

Video: https://youtu.be/fEIcqU1qm1Q
I'm done fixing it. Please try it now.
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

I'm done fixing it. Please try it now.
Now it works! She had some eyes problems, like the way she look at certain direction, but it's nothing. So yeah, thanks for fixing her. :)

By the way, can you do requests? If you can, then maybe you can make mod of Shao Kahn from MK vs DC for MK9 for it's boss mod.
Attachments
MKKE 2018-03-06 21-11-51-11.png
MKKE 2018-03-06 21-10-44-35.png
MKKE 2018-03-06 21-10-03-98.png
Player One
Warrior

Post by Player One »

dlc installer version please

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”