Looking for few mods/skins

DTHLongplays
Warrior

Looking for few mods/skins

Post by DTHLongplays »

Hey guys. I'm looking for a few skins for Goro, Kintaro and Shao Kahn. I saw that mods somewhere, but now i can't find them, so i want to ask you guys, if you know where i can get those mods. If you know where, then please, share a links to that mods, and with not too big size, cause i have limited internet with not very good speed.

For Goro i'm looking for skin with his golden things on his hands and legs, and without that.. em.. thing over his shoulder. For Kintaro i'm looking for like his classic skin, like MK2 style, and for Shao Kahn i'm looking for his classic skin mod, like MK2/MK3 styled. So, yeah, if you know where i can get those mods, in not too big size and with installation through DLC Manager, then please, share a link, cause i want that skins, especially one for Goro.

Colonel Mustard
Mortal
Side: Light

Re: Looking for few mods/skins

Post by Colonel Mustard »

I think you are reffering to HowardC's UMK3.3 mod, it includes playable bosses, cool features and those outfits for Kintaro and Goro. And that "thing" he has in the shoulder is some kind of armor, IDK. Anyways, Howard released it on "Mortal Kombat 9 PC Gameplay Mods", go check it out, it's a very nice mod.
Baby Reptile Rocks!
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Re: Looking for few mods/skins

Post by DTHLongplays »

Colonel Mustard wrote:I think you are reffering to HowardC's UMK3.3 mod, it includes playable bosses, cool features and those outfits for Kintaro and Goro. And that "thing" he has in the shoulder is some kind of armor, IDK. Anyways, Howard released it on "Mortal Kombat 9 PC Gameplay Mods", go check it out, it's a very nice mod.
I know about that mod, but i don't need it, cause i have a problems with thit. I just need those few skins for bosses, and thats all. That is why i'm asking about those mods here, like, cause i want that mods separately from that Ultimate Boss Mod.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”