DLC Vita Skarlet [All Game Versions]

DTHLongplays
Warrior

Re: DLC Vita Skarlet [All Versions]

Post by DTHLongplays »

zepterrian wrote:the mod recommendations (boss mod and umk 3.3) i made above will allow you to make this costume work. you may have the bosses available but what you really need is to allow Rain, Freddy, Skarlet and Kenshi to have alt costumes. The bosses themselves dont matter. i would recommend you to download the Boss Mod 2.0.1 (which is smaller in size than UMK3.3) and install it first. Then you can install this mod and make it work. But make sure to uninstall your current boss mod before installing the 2.0.1
the files in this vita skarlet mod are ok so dont modify them
But, how i can delete that bosses which was already installed in my version of the game? Cause, i didn't install them, and they was already in there, with playable secret Jade, Noob Saibot and Smoke.

zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

Post by zepterrian »

these are the unaltered files of mk http://www.mediafire.com/file/lnww06at4 ... +files.rar. if you still want this costume you will have to:

1-uninstall all your previous mods you installed with dlcman2.6
2-replace coalesced files with the new ones i sent (this will uninstall the bosses and npc's you have now)
3-download and install Ultimate Boss Mod 2.0.1 (this will re-install the npc's and the bosses and will allow you to install new costumes for Rain, Skarlet and the other two)
4-re-install your mods and also install skarlet's alt costume
For the raptor race...
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

zepterrian wrote:these are the unaltered files of mk http://www.mediafire.com/file/lnww06at4 ... +files.rar. if you still want this costume you will have to:

2-replace coalesced files with the new ones i sent (this will uninstall the bosses and npc's you have now)
3-download and install Ultimate Boss Mod 2.0.1 (this will re-install the npc's and the bosses and will allow you to install new costumes for Rain, Skarlet and the other two)
Thats a lot to do. But, i will try it. Maybe this time it will help me.
polyneutron
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by polyneutron »

*sigh* If only Tetzrep could make/ share UMK3 klassic ninjas (I mean the masked skins, not the unmasked Sub-Zero mesh)...

Anyways, great job on this one!
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

zepterrian wrote:these are the unaltered files of mk http://www.mediafire.com/file/lnww06at4 ... +files.rar. if you still want this costume you will have to:

By the way, i was having the same problem with Frost costume for Sub-Zero. So i hope that it will fix that too
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

polyneutron wrote:*sigh* If only Tetzrep could make/ share UMK3 klassic ninjas (I mean the masked skins, not the unmasked Sub-Zero mesh)...

Anyways, great job on this one!
sure, but he even tried to bring them with no results
For the raptor race...
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

Omg! Man, thanks for helping me. NOW IT WORKS!!! :D And another question: is there any DLC vita costumes for Kenshi and Rain? If there is then can you give me a link, so i can try them out too?

Also i want to find theree skins for Goro, Kintaro and Shao Kahn. Like Goro with gold metal things on his arms and legs, Kintaro MK2 and classic Shao Kahn. Do you know where i can find them?
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

glad to hear it :)
no, unfortunately this is the only vita exclusive available. in fact it is a beta costume found in XBOX360 files. the author of this mod did a gigantic work porting it to pc and there are no traces of other costumes.

i think i saw some of those mods here iirc but you can also check on zetaboards (the site is dead i think but maybe some mod links are still available idk). If youre going to install boss costumes then they will need to be replacers. Boss mod 2.0.1 does not support alt costumes for them for the simple reason that they get bugged when renaming their packages so i didn't take it in count.
For the raptor race...
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

zepterrian wrote:glad to hear it :)
no, unfortunately this is the only vita exclusive available. in fact it is a beta costume found in XBOX360 files. the author of this mod did a gigantic work porting it to pc and there are no traces of other costumes.

i think i saw some of those mods here iirc but you can also check on zetaboards (the site is dead i think but maybe some mod links are still available idk). If youre going to install boss costumes then they will need to be replacers. Boss mod 2.0.1 does not support alt costumes for them for the simple reason that they get bugged when renaming their packages so i didn't take it in count.
Yeah, everything works fine now. But, i had another a little problem. Sometimes in Ladder mode some empty window with no fighter in it pops out, with BUG_ME name inside of it. And when the fight starts against that BUG_ME thing, then the game crashes with Runtime Error. So, i think that, that window shows because of those playable hidden NPC characters, which included in your Ultimate Boss mod, like Classic Reptile, Noob Saibot, Smoke and Jade. So, can you, maybe, fix it somehow or make another version of your Ultimate Boss mod, without those hidden NPC Characters?
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

that's way too weird.. swapping the coalesceds should "deleted" everything that was installed before. i saw i similar problem somewhere.. you didn't have that issue before with some mod did you? perhaps another mod caused that bug. boss mod is fine i had no problems with it
For the raptor race...
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

zepterrian wrote:that's way too weird.. swapping the coalesceds should "deleted" everything that was installed before. i saw i similar problem somewhere.. you didn't have that issue before with some mod did you? perhaps another mod caused that bug. boss mod is fine i had no problems with it
No. i was not have the same issue before. Yes, maybe some of those skins, made by AlterL causing this problem, i don't know. Maybe i should try to uninstall them and see what will happen then. Or, maybe i should uniinstall whole game and reinstall everything, and see if that will fix this problem.

Edit: I deleted every other skin, which i installed in the game, and i'm still having this problem. I will try to uninstall whole game, and reinstall everything. Maybe that will fix this problem.

Edit1: Well, i reinstalled whole game. And, after i installing your Ultimate Boss mod 2.0.1, then i keep geting the same problem. I just reinstalled your mod, and nothing else, and after playing, like around 5 minutes, and when i chose Reptile, game crashed with Runtime Error. And not that NPC Reptile from your mod, but simple Reptile. But, after i launched game again, and chose Reptile, then nothing happened, but that empty window with BUG_ME name in it, without any fighter, pop out again. So yeah, you need to fix your mod somehow, cause it keeps getting me the same problem again and again.

Here you can see that BUG_ME window without any fighter, that crashes the game:
Attachments
MKKE 2018-02-11 17-55-28-22.png
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

i checked the mod entering the ladder again and again to make sure everything's ok but as i told you before it is fine. i have the NPCs working well and also the other chars. to make things harder idk how your game was modded so maybe someone used a different method to do it so i can't be precise in giving you a solution. there's one more thing i can think to solve this problem. if you can make a third reinstallation then do it. once youre done do not delete anything and download this mod by HowardC http://www.mediafire.com/file/vn9r5unnw ... +Mod2.0.7z. it will only modify your game to allow alt costumes for rain, etc.
before installing it, if you have just one coalesced then open the installer and delete the lines you dont need as you did before. now run the dlcman and uninstall the file called "old dlc characters" and install the file called "new dlc characters". test the game and if everything is alright then replace this file that will give you skarlet's alt
Char_Skarl_B.rar
(10.44 MiB) Downloaded 313 times
you should be fine now. if for some reason this does not work then i would be thinking in getting an unmodded game to make things easier.
For the raptor race...
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

zepterrian wrote:i checked the mod entering the ladder again and again to make sure everything's ok but as i told you before it is fine. i have the NPCs working well and also the other chars. to make things harder idk how your game was modded so maybe someone used a different method to do it so i can't be precise in giving you a solution. there's one more thing i can think to solve this problem. if you can make a third reinstallation then do it. once youre done do not delete anything and download this mod by HowardC http://www.mediafire.com/file/vn9r5unnw ... +Mod2.0.7z. it will only modify your game to allow alt costumes for rain, etc.
before installing it, if you have just one coalesced then open the installer and delete the lines you dont need as you did before. now run the dlcman and uninstall the file called "old dlc characters" and install the file called "new dlc characters". test the game and if everything is alright then replace this file that will give you skarlet's alt
Char_Skarl_B.rar
you should be fine now. if for some reason this does not work then i would be thinking in getting an unmodded game to make things easier.
Well, i will try that. But now i'm in no mood for installing it again, cause, thanks to you ultimate boss mod i uninstalled whole game, so now i had to play it through again. But, i will try this method, and if this doesn't work, then i will skip that skin for Skarlet.
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

you should consider that is not my obligation to be helping.. also who told you to install the whole game again?? you just needed to uninstall the boss mod and restore your files again to get it back, as simple as that.. the third installation i talked about was because i see you do not make backups before modding so you have no files to restore. all of us that use mods have always a backup if things go wrong.
For the raptor race...
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

zepterrian wrote:you should consider that is not my obligation to be helping.. also who told you to install the whole game again?? you just needed to uninstall the boss mod and restore your files again to get it back, as simple as that.. the third installation i talked about was because i see you do not make backups before modding so you have no files to restore. all of us that use mods have always a backup if things go wrong.
Backup what? Cause, all those bosses and NPC characters was added by that mod in the game as new characters, without replacing anything. If i knew about what files which i need to backup, then i will backup them. But, as i said, those bosses and NPC characters was added and not replaced, so there is nothing to backup. And if you talking about that localization file, then yes, i do backup it. And i think that, that method of deleting old bosses and npc characters, which you told me about, did not delete some of them normally. So that is why i keep geting that empty BUG_ME window, which crashes the game. Cause, there is maybe something left from old npc playable characters, that was installed in my game, and game thinks that those old characters are still in there, and thats the reason of that BUG_ME window.

p.s - don't get me wrong, i'm not making you guilty or anything like that, i'm just saying that, this mod did not deleted all previous files of old NPC playable characters that was in my game.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”