DLC Vita Skarlet [All Game Versions]

zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

DLC Vita Skarlet [All Game Versions]

Post by zepterrian »

Here is Tetzrep's mesh swap which will allow you to play Skarlet's PS Vita exclusive costume. It's been hidden somewhere in these forums so i took the original file and made some "fixes" (insignificant changes compared to what's been done to get this costume TBH) and also adapted it to all game versions. This is actually a unique costume i doubt someone else is able to duplicate so is pure gold :) .
All credits to Tetzrep.
rederma4.png
rederma1.png
DLC Vita Skarlet.rar
(2.74 MiB) Downloaded 3817 times
here's a replacer for all of those that already have an alt costume for skarlet (1.05 game version)
Char_Skarl_B.rar
(10.44 MiB) Downloaded 2356 times

*Installation (this only applies to the 2mb size file):
Use DLC Manager 2.6 to install and make sure your original Skarlet file is not altered. You first need to be able to install alt costumes for Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain and Freddy.

*Issues:
Because this was a beta costume for XBOX360 which finally did not make it.. it is incomplete, so it has no dismemberment.

Enjoy!
Last edited by zepterrian on Mon May 10, 2021 1:04 pm, edited 10 times in total.

For the raptor race...
zepterrian
Grand Master

Re: DLC Vita Skarlet [All Versions]

Post by zepterrian »

:D
For the raptor race...
Big Boss
Master

Post by Big Boss »

Great work!
evilghost
Mortal

Post by evilghost »

thanx for your hard work
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

Thanks guys. i have to insist that this is not actually my work though, i just brought it to light :)
Last edited by zepterrian on Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For the raptor race...
Colonel Mustard
Mortal

Post by Colonel Mustard »

Holy Mary mother of Joseph, I was waiting for this for SO LONG!, so sad she can't be ripped in pieces.
Baby Reptile Rocks!
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

zepterrian wrote::D

Hey Zep would you mind if I tried to dismember it as I did with my other meshes? With your consent of course.
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

AlterL wrote:
zepterrian wrote::D

Hey Zep would you mind if I tried to dismember it as I did with my other meshes? With your consent of course.
sure, do it. that would definitely be perfect
For the raptor race...
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

Very good mod, but it doesn't work for me. After i install it with DLC manager 2.6, then it gives me Runtime Error Subscript Out of range. And after i'm trying to launch the game, it gives me another error: Out of Memory. So how do i install it and make it work?
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

try this
1-make sure you have the Ultimate Boss mod 2.0.1 or UMK 3.3 as i mentioned in the description.
2-make sure your original CHAR_Skarlet.xxx is not modded.
3-all of your coalesced files must be inside the "Localization" folder (this must be causing both runtime and out of memory errors). the second one could be due to a zero size coalesced file inside the localization folder which was generated after failing the installation.

this mod was made to work in all game versions so it MUST work in yours too.
For the raptor race...
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

zepterrian wrote:try this
1-make sure you have the Ultimate Boss mod 2.0.1 or UMK 3.3 as i mentioned in the description.
2-make sure your original CHAR_Skarlet.xxx is not modded.
3-all of your coalesced files must be inside the "Localization" folder (this must be causing both runtime and out of memory errors). the second one could be due to a zero size coalesced file inside the localization folder which was generated after failing the installation.

this mod was made to work in all game versions so it MUST work in yours too.
Well, i have playable bosses mod installed already, cause i used pirated version. And yes, original CHAR_Skarlet.xxx is not modded. And i have only one coalesced file in Localization folder. And no, it doesn't have zero size, it's size 117 KB. So, i don't know why this mod is not working in my case. I found only three mods/skins working, and it's Scorpion, Tremor and Kitana from MKX made by AlterL. They are working fine from first try of installing, also playable bosses mod working too, with playable secret Jade, Smoke and Noob Saibot, which was already installed in my pirated version of the game, when i downloaded it. Other mods, like retextured skins or mods like this DLC Skarlet doesn't work.
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

it is because you have just one coalesced file that youre having problems. you need the three of them to make it work with this mod. you have two options then; to put the rest of the coalesced files inside the Localization folder or to open the installation file and delete all of those lines that belong to the languages whose coalesced you dont have. Suppose you have only the coalesced.eng, then take the installation file and delete:

[fra]
line1=MK9Game.fra|PlayerSelect|char_skarl_b|VARIANTE|1
[por]
line1=MK9Game.por|PlayerSelect|char_skarl_b|VESTIMENTAS 2|1
[spa]
line1=MK9Game.spa|PlayerSelect|char_skarl_b|ALTERNATIVO|1

that should solve your problem.
For the raptor race...
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

zepterrian wrote:it is because you have just one coalesced file that youre having problems. you need the three of them to make it work with this mod. you have two options then; to put the rest of the coalesced files inside the Localization folder or to open the installation file and delete all of those lines that belong to the languages whose coalesced you dont have. Suppose you have only the coalesced.eng, then take the installation file and delete:

[fra]
[por]
[spa]

Well, i will try second option, with those lines. I hope that it will help me.
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

zepterrian wrote:it is because you have just one coalesced file that youre having problems. you need the three of them to make it work with this mod. you have two options then; to put the rest of the coalesced files inside the Localization folder or to open the installation file and delete all of those lines that belong to the languages whose coalesced you dont have. Suppose you have only the coalesced.eng, then take the installation file and delete:

[fra]
[por]
[spa]

I tried the second option and it worked. File installed, BUT costume is not in the game. I mean, that Skarlet doesn't have this costume as a second costume or as a replaced main costume. So, what should i do next, to make it work?

Also, i tried to rename that file from Skarl_b to Skarlet_b, and it worked, but after i selected that costume and started the game, error pops out which says: Runtime Error Pure Virtual Function Call. So yeah, it still doesn't work for me at all.
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

the mod recommendations (boss mod and umk 3.3) i made above will allow you to make this costume work. you may have the bosses available but what you really need is to allow Rain, Freddy, Skarlet and Kenshi to have alt costumes. The bosses themselves dont matter. i would recommend you to download the Boss Mod 2.0.1 (which is smaller in size than UMK3.3) and install it first. Then you can install this mod and make it work. But make sure to uninstall your current boss mod before installing the 2.0.1
the files in this vita skarlet mod are ok so dont modify them
For the raptor race...

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”