DLC Vita Skarlet [All Game Versions]

Io_Ivan
Master
Side: Darkness

Re: DLC Vita Skarlet [All Versions]

Post by Io_Ivan »

DTHLongplays wrote:
Io_Ivan wrote:Since installing the UMK3.3, it appears to me bug_me in arcade mode, can anyone help me?. Thank you
I know your problem, cause i having the same problem too. If you was already had some boss mod installed before, with playable hidden NPC characters like Classic Reptile, Classic Jade, Classic Noob Saibot and Classic smoke, then thats the case why that BUG_ME window is poping out. And, i think that the only solution to this problem, is to download clean version of MK9, without any mods in it, and install Ultimate Boss 3.3 mod, and then this PS Vita Skarlet, if you want to.
hehe just now I am reading your answer and yes, you are right, I have done exactly that, thanks for your help :wink:

Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

Uso google traductor para hablar en ingles, perdonen cualquier error de escritura
(I use google translator to speak in English, forgive any typing mistakes)

Mi canal de youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP5Q0U ... 32nledfs9Q
(my youtube channel)
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

hehe just now I am reading your answer and yes, you are right, I have done exactly that, thanks for your help :wink:
No problem :)
Kamidogu
Apprentice

Post by Kamidogu »

While I haven't played MK9 in a LONG time, I sometimes like just going back and browsing to see if there's been any new advancements, and have noticed that I constantly see your name around here. Thanks zepterrian for all your contributions, never thought we'd ever see the "Red Ermac" costume ever become playable.

Quick question, with all the new techniques going on. How tough would it be to do a mod that removes the tag limitation for other classic costumes such as for Mileena (MK2) & Skarlet (MK2/MK3) and the MK1 costumes for Noob & Smoke?
zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

Post by zepterrian »

oh thank you! well it is actually not "hard". in fact those costumes are doable but the reason why i haven't made them is because they would not be "perfect" because of some limitations the swap method has and because i would need to spend pretty much time (thing that i don't have by now) to correct or hide those details, not mentioning that there are things that i need to learn first. If i make them without taking those considerations users probably would not enjoy them and personally i always like to bring clean things.
But something is sure, it's just a matter of time until those skins reach this place.
For the raptor race...
Kamidogu
Apprentice

Post by Kamidogu »

Thanks for the reply zepterrian! Looking forward to the day that happens, really enjoy all your quality mods. In the event certain things don't pan out, (like say having cloth phyics for the mesh swaps) just know many of us still appreciate it and we'll take whatever we can get, lol. It's thrilling to believe we might actually end up seeing proper MK3 meshes in-game!

So once again, thanks to you and everyone who has made such amazing progress in the MK9 community, these are exciting times! :mrgreen:
rankelord
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by rankelord »

Awesome!!!
NMC
Mortal

Post by NMC »

The Skin is Very Good! Thank you very much and keep it up. Regards 8) :lol:
#NMC!
armandocd
Mortal
XBox Live: jose

Re: DLC Vita Skarlet [All Game Versions]

Post by armandocd »

zepterrian wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:40 pm Here is Tetzrep's mesh swap which will allow you to play Skarlet's PS Vita exclusive costume. It's been hidden somewhere in these forums so i took the original file and made some "fixes" (insignificant changes compared to what's been done to get this costume TBH) and also adapted it to all game versions. This is actually a unique costume i doubt someone else is able to duplicate so is pure gold :) .
All credits to Tetzrep.

rederma4.png
rederma1.png
DLC Vita Skarlet.rar

here's a replacer for all of those that already have an alt costume for skarlet (1.05 game version)
Char_Skarl_B.rar

*Installation (this only applies to the 2mb size file):
Use DLC Manager 2.6 to install and make sure your original Skarlet file is not altered. You first need to be able to install alt costumes for Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain and Freddy.

*Issues:
Because this was a beta costume for XBOX360 which finally did not make it.. it is incomplete, so it has no dismemberment.

Enjoy!
Hello, I am interested in protecting some mods of this game for Xbox 360, are you saying that this mod was the outfit that was on Xbox 360? By chance, could you give me some instructions on how to port this mod for Xbox 360?
zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

Post by zepterrian »

armandocd wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:23 am Hello, I am interested in protecting some mods of this game for Xbox 360, are you saying that this mod was the outfit that was on Xbox 360? By chance, could you give me some instructions on how to port this mod for Xbox 360?
That's right. The outfit belongs to xbox360. You can find it among your xbox files.

I don't know about porting game files between platforms but specifically for this costume, you should be able to make it playable by making what we call a mesh swap. You basically take the skin (the mesh) from one file and with some tools we have you replace another skin by the first one.
You can do it with this program viewtopic.php?t=48058
Get the latest version and read the instructions for usage.

When using the program, just like ps3, xbox360 requires PS3 mode (you'll be asked about this).
There is also something called "customized symbols". Just ignore it.

Also make sure to read the post because it links you to a previous one. There, you will find specifications of the files you need.

Everything else that you need is available on this site.
For the raptor race...
ZKANEKI
Mortal

Post by ZKANEKI »

can do this but with umk3 skins of ps vita

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”