MKX Hanzo Hasashi (MESH SWAP)

zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

Re: MKX Hanzo Hasashi (MESH SWAP)

Post by zepterrian »

ImortalPotatoGod wrote:thats what i have been doing for the past half hour. i am not saying he is lying its just a picture similar was posted on a different website that looked like the pic alter posted and it is hard as fuck to either find,get or make a UMK3 Classic subzero. if it is true then i applause you.
you're right in doubting about the originality of that mod but it is actually true. AlterL showed he is capable of meshswapping in that way with a previous mod he made, that is, MKX Subzero so it's a matter of time now until its release. BTW i also saw the fake picture you mentioned.. at zetaboards i think.

For the raptor race...
ImortalPotatoGod
Mortal
Side: Darkness
PSN: bONEYpeople
XBox Live: DELUXEGOLDSH33P

Post by ImortalPotatoGod »

HOLY SHIT! that's amazing! i don't think this has ever been done before! how much work was put into this?! (yes it was on zetaboards. bastard got all of us hyped but it was just a photoshop.)
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

well you are good at this. because they are looking real
Yeah, they are. And thanks :) I made new fake image today. Someone maybe ask me, why i'm doing this. And the answer is: just for fun. Cause, when MK9 came out, then i expect to see like classic skins for all characters in it, and not mods, but official costumes for characters. Instead of that, NRS released costumes for only some characters like Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Ermac, Reptile, Kitana, Mileena, Jade, Noob, Smoke, Sektor, Cyrax and Cyber Sub-Zero, but for me it is not enough. So yeah, that is a reason why i'm doing this fake images - cause i want this stuff to be in actual game, but because i can't make any swap mods, i decided to make this fake images.
Attachments
MK9 Klassic Liu Kang.png
Colonel Mustard
Mortal

Post by Colonel Mustard »

DTHLongplays wrote:
well you are good at this. because they are looking real
Yeah, they are. And thanks :) I made new fake image today. Someone maybe ask me, why i'm doing this. And the answer is: just for fun. Cause, when MK9 came out, then i expect to see like classic skins for all characters in it, and not mods, but official costumes for characters. Instead of that, NRS released costumes for only some characters like Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Ermac, Reptile, Kitana, Mileena, Jade, Noob, Smoke, Sektor, Cyrax and Cyber Sub-Zero, but for me it is not enough. So yeah, that is a reason why i'm doing this fake images - cause i want this stuff to be in actual game, but because i can't make any swap mods, i decided to make this fake images.
Wait, you made the fake MK3 Subby from Zetaboards?!, mind blown. But they look pretty real, so yeah, you rock at Photoshop.
Baby Reptile Rocks!
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

Wait, you made the fake MK3 Subby from Zetaboards?!, mind blown. But they look pretty real, so yeah, you rock at Photoshop.
Nope. That Sub-Zero was not my doing. I started to make this fake images only somewhere in 2017, and that Sub-Zero was postel earlier on Zetaboards. So no, that was not my fake image of Sub-Zero.
Colonel Mustard
Mortal

Post by Colonel Mustard »

DTHLongplays wrote:
Nope. That Sub-Zero was not my doing. I started to make this fake images only somewhere in 2017, and that Sub-Zero was postel earlier on Zetaboards. So no, that was not my fake image of Sub-Zero.
Oh, then you got me. Who knows what person made that fake image, maybe he's retired from MK9 community.
Baby Reptile Rocks!
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

I have a small question, first off, congrats! the mod is amazing! I haven't seen anything like this before and it's amazing for me to comeback and found such amazing new mods!

now the question, is it possible to re-skin it? so we could add better quality textures to that model and make it look a bit more "sharp" I would say, and not so low res.. just curious question cause, damn this looks great!
ImortalPotatoGod
Mortal

Post by ImortalPotatoGod »

ImortalPotatoGod
Mortal