AlterL
Grand Master

MKX Hanzo Hasashi (MESH SWAP)

Post by AlterL »

Hanzo from MKX, in the flesh.
Hanzo.png
Hanzo.rar
(3.21 MiB) Downloaded 3555 times
Corrected INI for those that have had issues with this mod.
DLCHanzoMKX.rar
(354 Bytes) Downloaded 2023 times
Last edited by AlterL on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

kenny undead
Master
Side: Light

Re: MKX Hanzo Hasashi (MESH SWAP)

Post by kenny undead »

Working on training mod,but crash on arcade mode after select.Others mesh swap working(non steam version,very old pirate version)
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

kenny undead wrote:Working on training mod,but crash on arcade mode after select.Others mesh swap working(non steam version,very old pirate version)
Dude you have easily been one of the single most useful users in this forum for me. Anyways if it works in the training mode it means that you should open up your INI (I know I've already adviced you about this in the past, I'm sorry) and either delete him from it (as in deleting the three entries that you'll see with his name on it "Scorpion_V" or just write your own entries as IsOnDiscDLC=scorpion_v or something. My apologies for the inconveniences and please keep trying my mods, the next one I think will be a pretty fun one.
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

a line is missing in the installer. it is

line3=Mk9Game.ini|Player|IsOnDiscDLC|scorpion_v|0

as AlterL said, if it works only in training mode then it will be that line that it is missing.
Also @kenny undead, mods from AlterL are made to work for all game versions so it doesn't matter if you have the steam one or not.
This is one of my favourite imports btw!
For the raptor race...
kercyx
Mortal

Post by kercyx »

AlterL wrote:Hanzo from MKX, in the flesh.
Hanzo.png
Hanzo.rar
Corrected INI for those that have had issues with this mod.
DLCHanzoMKX.rar
Amazing work !! Thank you so much ! How did you have a perfect umk3 sub zero skin (and other ninjas maybe?) ?
Colonel Mustard
Mortal

Post by Colonel Mustard »

What costume replaces?, or is it a different costume for Scorpy?
Baby Reptile Rocks!
Colonel Mustard
Mortal

Colonel Mustard wrote:What costume replaces?, or is it a different costume for Scorpy?
Nevermind, it is an alt, which is cool. My cousin and I always pick unmasked Subby and Scorpy for casuals. I found two glitches in Fatalities, one is not really annoying, but the other...

The good one, is when you do the 'Toasty!' Fatality, a little texture glitch will appear under Scorp... Hanzo's legs, but is almost unnoticeable.

The bad one, however, is when he's being ripped in half (Noob Saibot, Kung Lao, Baraka) the chest is duplicated, and it looks... ugly.

And I found that when you apply Striker's grenade Fatality, part of Hanzo's lower torso is still there (it shouldn't!) without skin, just flesh, but I love this 'glitch', it looks even more gorier. Nice job with the swap, m8. I was wondering if you could make MK2 costumes for the ninjas, I have tried some, but they crash to me.
Baby Reptile Rocks!
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

Why this mod works only in Training mode? When i selected this costume and after selecting difficulty, then the game crashes with Runtime Error. Can somebody fix this or something?
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

DTHLongplays wrote:Why this mod works only in Training mode? When i selected this costume and after selecting difficulty, then the game crashes with Runtime Error. Can somebody fix this or something?
Download and re-install it with the new INI that I uploaded. If that somehow doesn't work, you can always just take your Coalesced.INI and delete any mention of Scorpion_V and that should also fix everything for you. If you could, leave your thoughts here after testing him, I'm thinking about upgrading it somehow.
Colonel Mustard
Mortal

AlterL wrote:
DTHLongplays wrote:Why this mod works only in Training mode? When i selected this costume and after selecting difficulty, then the game crashes with Runtime Error. Can somebody fix this or something?
Download and re-install it with the new INI that I uploaded. If that somehow doesn't work, you can always just take your Coalesced.INI and delete any mention of Scorpion_V and that should also fix everything for you. If you could, leave your thoughts here after testing him, I'm thinking about upgrading it somehow.
The only thing that bothers me is when you rip him in half, with Kung Lao, Noob Saibot, and some others. Hanzo's chest looks somewhat duplicated. I haven't found any other major glitch.
Baby Reptile Rocks!
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

AlterL wrote:
I already did that, but it doesn't work in Arcade mode.
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

Colonel Mustard wrote:
AlterL wrote:
The only thing that bothers me is when you rip him in half, with Kung Lao, Noob Saibot, and some others. Hanzo's chest looks somewhat duplicated. I haven't found any other major glitch.
I'll try upgrade him soon, along with some others.
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

No need. It's i'm stupid and blind that this skin doesn't work, cause i didn't noticed your attachment with fixed ini file for this skin. But now it works, so thank you :)
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

I think i found another problem with your Hanzo Hasashi mod. After installing it, it causes some unknow empty window to pop out in Ladder mode, with BUG_ME name on it. And when i'm starting to fight with that unknow BUG_ME thing, then the game crashes with Runtime Error. You can see that empty ladder windows below on screenshot. It seems that your Hanzo Hasashi skin has some conflict with, maybe playable hidden characters mod, which i had installed. So, i decided to report to you about this problem, so you can fix it.
Attachments
MKKE 2018-02-10 20-29-26-31.png
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

DTHLongplays wrote:
I think i found another problem with your Hanzo Hasashi mod. After installing it, it causes some unknow empty window to pop out in Ladder mode, with BUG_ME name on it. And when i'm starting to fight with that unknow BUG_ME thing, then the game crashes with Runtime Error. You can see that empty ladder windows below on screenshot. It seems that your Hanzo Hasashi skin has some conflict with, maybe playable hidden characters mod, which i had installed. So, i decided to report to you about this problem, so you can fix it.

I experimented that bug not long ago, not actually related to my mod per-se but I think I might be able to help you, as I remember it, that happens whenever you have a "Char" that is not installed inside of the assets folder. Such char shouldn't be an alternative costume of an already installed char, or default char, as those appear properly inside of the game (an example of this would be a Char_Subzero_C clone with any other letter that wasn't properly installed, it wouldn't work in-game but it wouldn't screw up your ladder as it would at least be recognized by your game as an alt costume.) So my best guess is that you have a Char in your assets folder that isn't properly installed, like the alt costume for a DLC char or a DLC char that isn't installed at all (Chameleon or any other DLC chars can have this problem). So you can either install them correctly or delete them.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”