MKX Hanzo Hasashi (MESH SWAP)

AlterL
Grand Master

Re: MKX Hanzo Hasashi (MESH SWAP)

Post by AlterL »

DTHLongplays wrote:
I'll try upgrade him soon, along with some others.
I think i found another problem with your Hanzo Hasashi mod. After installing it, it causes some unknow empty window to pop out in Ladder mode, with BUG_ME name on it. And when i'm starting to fight with that unknow BUG_ME thing, then the game crashes with Runtime Error. You can see that empty ladder windows below on screenshot. It seems that your Hanzo Hasashi skin has some conflict with, maybe playable hidden characters mod, which i had installed. So, i decided to report to you about this problem, so you can fix it.

I experimented that bug not long ago, not actually related to my mod per-se but I think I might be able to help you, as I remember it, that happens whenever you have a "Char" that is not installed inside of the assets folder. Such char shouldn't be an alternative costume of an already installed char, or default char, as those appear properly inside of the game (an example of this would be a Char_Subzero_C clone with any other letter that wasn't properly installed, it wouldn't work in-game but it wouldn't screw up your ladder as it would at least be recognized by your game as an alt costume.) So my best guess is that you have a Char in your assets folder that isn't properly installed, like the alt costume for a DLC char or a DLC char that isn't installed at all (Chameleon or any other DLC chars can have this problem). So you can either install them correctly or delete them.

DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

AlterL wrote:
DTHLongplays wrote:
I think i found another problem with your Hanzo Hasashi mod. After installing it, it causes some unknow empty window to pop out in Ladder mode, with BUG_ME name on it. And when i'm starting to fight with that unknow BUG_ME thing, then the game crashes with Runtime Error. You can see that empty ladder windows below on screenshot. It seems that your Hanzo Hasashi skin has some conflict with, maybe playable hidden characters mod, which i had installed. So, i decided to report to you about this problem, so you can fix it.

I experimented that bug not long ago, not actually related to my mod per-se but I think I might be able to help you, as I remember it, that happens whenever you have a "Char" that is not installed inside of the assets folder. Such char shouldn't be an alternative costume of an already installed char, or default char, as those appear properly inside of the game (an example of this would be a Char_Subzero_C clone with any other letter that wasn't properly installed, it wouldn't work in-game but it wouldn't screw up your ladder as it would at least be recognized by your game as an alt costume.) So my best guess is that you have a Char in your assets folder that isn't properly installed, like the alt costume for a DLC char or a DLC char that isn't installed at all (Chameleon or any other DLC chars can have this problem). So you can either install them correctly or delete them.
Don't worry. zepterrian already helped me out to solve that BUG_ME window problem. But, thanks for your reply. Waiting for new mods from you for MK9 :)
Colonel Mustard
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by Colonel Mustard »

DTHLongplays wrote:
No need. It's i'm stupid and blind that this skin doesn't work, cause i didn't noticed your attachment with fixed ini file for this skin. But now it works, so thank you :)
He's reffering to my comment, I mentioned a glitch with Hanzo's chest (it's duplicated when ripped in half).
Baby Reptile Rocks!
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

Man, what is that Sub-Zero all about? I mean, is it yours mod? If so, then are you going to release him?? Cause, it looks sick, and i want to try it out.
Attachments
Hanzo.png
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

DTHLongplays wrote:Man, what is that Sub-Zero all about? I mean, is it yours mod? If so, then are you going to release him?? Cause, it looks sick, and i want to try it out.

Thanks, and yes it is, I'm planning on releasing him along others in a pack form.
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

Thanks, and yes it is, I'm planning on releasing him along others in a pack form.
And when do you planning to release him? I can't wait to try him out. And, is he gonna work only in TAG mode, like when you have to select someone with MK2 costumes as a TAG partner, or he will be working without that, like MK2 ninja costumes mod? If he will, then good, if not.. well, it's not that bad, but it gives me a lot of headache.
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

DTHLongplays wrote:
And when do you planning to release him? I can't wait to try him out. And, is he gonna work only in TAG mode, like when you have to select someone with MK2 costumes as a TAG partner, or he will be working without that, like MK2 ninja costumes mod? If he will, then good, if not.. well, it's not that bad, but it gives me a lot of headache.

Not sure, there's a lot of work to be done and I lost all of my backups (needed in order to make diff files) but I'm sure I'll find the time to do it. I'm also a collage student in a poor country so there's not to much time in my hands as of now.
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

Not sure, there's a lot of work to be done and I lost all of my backups (needed in order to make diff files) but I'm sure I'll find the time to do it. I'm also a collage student in a poor country so there's not to much time in my hands as of now.
Well, i was a student like 5 or maybe more, years ago, so i know how it is when you need a free time for something, when you don't have it. Also, my country not just poor, but it also in the middle of hybrid war with russia, so not just yours country are poor here.

Anyway, i will wait for yours Sub-Zero mod, cause i really wanted to play that mod, so i think that it is worth to wait.
ImortalPotatoGod
Mortal
Side: Darkness
PSN: bONEYpeople
XBox Live: DELUXEGOLDSH33P

Post by ImortalPotatoGod »

hmmm i dont believe that the UMK3 subzero skin is real. because a similar picture was posted on another mkke modding site and it was proven to be a photoshop. i want proof that this is real.
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

ImortalPotatoGod wrote:hmmm i dont believe that the UMK3 subzero skin is real. because a similar picture was posted on another mkke modding site and it was proven to be a photoshop. i want proof that this is real.
Want a proof? Read comments and you will get your proof. AlterL said that he will release that Sub-Zero mod soon, so i don't think that there is any reason for him to lie, cause, look at his other amazing mods - THEY ARE REAL and looking amazing! So, if you still thinking that that is a fake, then i have nothing to say to you.
ImortalPotatoGod
Mortal
Side: Darkness
PSN: bONEYpeople
XBox Live: DELUXEGOLDSH33P

Post by ImortalPotatoGod »

thats what i have been doing for the past half hour. i am not saying he is lying its just a picture similar was posted on a different website that looked like the pic alter posted and it is hard as fuck to either find,get or make a UMK3 Classic subzero. if it is true then i applause you.
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

ImortalPotatoGod wrote:thats what i have been doing for the past half hour. i am not saying he is lying its just a picture similar was posted on a different website that looked like the pic alter posted and it is hard as fuck to either find,get or make a UMK3 Classic subzero. if it is true then i applause you.
I think that it's true, cause we already had MK2 ninja's mod, which adds to Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile and Ermac Mk2 costumes. So why UMK3 Sub-Zero should be a fake? By the way, here is my picture of my character, can you tell me what you think about it. Is it a fake or not, how do you think? :)
Attachments
MKKE Ruby.png
evilghost
Mortal

Post by evilghost »

DTHLongplays wrote:
ImortalPotatoGod wrote:thats what i have been doing for the past half hour. i am not saying he is lying its just a picture similar was posted on a different website that looked like the pic alter posted and it is hard as fuck to either find,get or make a UMK3 Classic subzero. if it is true then i applause you.
I think that it's true, cause we already had MK2 ninja's mod, which adds to Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile and Ermac Mk2 costumes. So why UMK3 Sub-Zero should be a fake? By the way, here is my picture of my character, can you tell me what you think about it. Is it a fake or not, how do you think? :)
lol if that ruby mod is real
tell us where we can get it
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

If it was real, then i will already share it here, like i did with that cheat mod, which i shared here already. So yes it is fake. You can see there UMK3 Kitana, with some parts of MK3 Sub-Zero and MK2 Smoke, and edited parts of MK2 Kitana. And that icon, near the lifebar, was made with parts of Sindel's head, Sub-Zero's hood and Kitana's mask. And that's not only one fake which i made, there is other few like this:
Attachments
21314679_1940146922894446_6777526920786273353_n.jpg
21371193_1940147016227770_8946821956840958739_n.jpg
21317759_1940146919561113_4484852472926700977_n.jpg
MK9 Unmasked Scorpion.png
evilghost
Mortal

Post by evilghost »

DTHLongplays wrote:
If it was real, then i will already share it here, like i did with that cheat mod, which i shared here already. So yes it is fake. You can see there UMK3 Kitana, with some parts of MK3 Sub-Zero and MK2 Smoke, and edited parts of MK2 Kitana. And that icon, near the lifebar, was made with parts of Sindel's head, Sub-Zero's hood and Kitana's mask. And that's not only one fake which i made, there is other few like this:
well you are good at this. because they are looking real

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”