Human Reptile (MKX to MK9 Mesh Swap)

AlterL
Grand Master

Human Reptile (MKX to MK9 Mesh Swap)

Post by AlterL »

Second uploaded mod, (third if we count the last ones as one) here we go.
Comments: Slight bugs in one of the hands, you can dismember him as you please during fatalities and the mouth looks good in game but is buggy as well, overall I think he's worth it for Reptile fans
DLCHumanReptile.jpg
HumanReptile.rar
(3.75 MiB) Downloaded 1687 times
CREDITS:
UndeadMentor for the xnalara model
omegamathaus for the skin
me for addapting it to MK9

kenny undead
Master
Side: Light

Re: Human Reptile (MKX to MK9 Mesh Swap)

Post by kenny undead »

AMAZING!But my game crash on loading.Scorpion mkx working(im use dlc manager 2.6)
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

kenny undead wrote:AMAZING!But my game crash on loading.Scorpion mkx working(im use dlc manager 2.6)
Mmm... I'm not sure what could be causing it. A couple of things to keep in mind though: your Char_Reptile_B should be the exact same as your default one, otherwise errors can and will most likely happen, another possible factor is the coalesced.INI file, you can open it using tools from this forum and remove any mention from Char_Reptile_H from it, that should help getting it to load as this mod is based upon Char_Reptile_B a secondary costume which has been shown to work without INI entries, if none of this works you can contact me again and we'll further discuss this.
kenny undead
Master

Post by kenny undead »

AlterL wrote:
kenny undead wrote:AMAZING!But my game crash on loading.Scorpion mkx working(im use dlc manager 2.6)
Mmm... I'm not sure what could be causing it. A couple of things to keep in mind though: your Char_Reptile_B should be the exact same as your default one, otherwise errors can and will most likely happen, another possible factor is the coalesced.INI file, you can open it using tools from this forum and remove any mention from Char_Reptile_H from it, that should help getting it to load as this mod is based upon Char_Reptile_B a secondary costume which has been shown to work without INI entries, if none of this works you can contact me again and we'll further discuss this.
Its not working :(
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

kenny undead wrote:
AlterL wrote:
Its not working :(
mmm... You'll have to wait on me for a bit, I'll be uploading the character as I have him (the whole char instead of a diff file), just without an INI so you can try and install him yourself, also keep in mind that this version will be non-steam as is the case with my copy of the game.
Char_Reptile_H.rar
(11.64 MiB) Downloaded 308 times
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

It definitely looks cool.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
kenny undead
Master

Post by kenny undead »

Thanks man, now working )

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”