Help, I need a tutorial...

Marce_3405
Master
Side: Darkness

Help, I need a tutorial...

Post by Marce_3405 »

I know this is not the place to ask but I come here because it is the most visited place...
Is there any tutorial or someone who knows how to change the voice files of the characters? I need help with that to improve mods and create new ones.

I hope I get an answer.
Last edited by Marce_3405 on Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
USF
Master

Re: Help (I need a tutorial on how to change voices)

Post by USF »

I had a lesson somewhere but I didn’t understand anything from it what and how to do ...
I apologize if I make mistakes, I write through a translator. (My native language is russian)
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/USFmoddingchannel
Check out my workspace: viewtopic.php?t=48432
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

USF wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:32 pm I had a lesson somewhere but I didn’t understand anything from it what and how to do ...
If you find this tutorial that you saw, would you pass me the link? see if I understand something. I really want to know how to do it
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
USF
Master

Post by USF »

Marce_3405 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:19 pm If you find this tutorial that you saw, would you pass me the link? see if I understand something. I really want to know how to do it
there in the archives with the software there are lessons on how to use it, but my knowledge of English was not enough, and there was no time to study seriously, if you figure it out, I will hope for your help in the future :D
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=6529
I apologize if I make mistakes, I write through a translator. (My native language is russian)
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

USF wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:39 pm
Marce_3405 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:19 pm If you find this tutorial that you saw, would you pass me the link? see if I understand something. I really want to know how to do it
there in the archives with the software there are lessons on how to use it, but my knowledge of English was not enough, and there was no time to study seriously, if you figure it out, I will hope for your help in the future :D
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=6529
Thanks usf for the answer, that was not what I was looking for anyway, but thanks anyway :lol:

What I was saying was how to put sounds from one character to another, example: Kano screaming like Sonya when hit (to improve Kira's mod).

Anyway, let's hope someone reads this and helps us, since I didn't understand the VO file thing either.
USF
Master

Post by USF »

Marce_3405 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:22 pm Thanks usf for the answer, that was not what I was looking for anyway, but thanks anyway :lol:

What I was saying was how to put sounds from one character to another, example: Kano screaming like Sonya when hit (to improve Kira's mod).

Anyway, let's hope someone reads this and helps us, since I didn't understand the VO file thing either.
Oh, in that case, I'm sorry, ahaha :lol:

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”