(REQUEST) Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Shaggy Mesh-Mod?

sethbayona1231
Mortal

(REQUEST) Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Shaggy Mesh-Mod?

Post by sethbayona1231 »

hello, i was wondering if Shaggy can be made as a Mesh-Mod Costume for Shang Tsung? because the meme fits as Shang Tsung, i know it's a dead meme. but nobody has made Shaggy as a mod for Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition yet. so, i have been waiting for a long time.

here's a link to the model of Ultra Instinct Shaggy.

https://www.deviantart.com/mrunclebingo ... -787340363

thanks,

sethbayona1231

Justinian
Apprentice

Re: (REQUEST) Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Shaggy Mesh-Mod

Post by Justinian »

This is a real idea. believe me if I knew how, I'd do it. If just somebody would explain which software I'd need. and if the fatality issue is already solved. Last time I checked, the mesh mods weren't doing too great if you performed a fatality on them. Basically they worked like wurms you split them in two, and you have two wurms.
I have great faith in fools; self confidence my friends call it. - Edgar Allan Poe
sethbayona1231
Mortal

Re: (REQUEST) Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Shaggy Mesh-Mod

Post by sethbayona1231 »

Justinian wrote:This is a real idea. believe me if I knew how, I'd do it. If just somebody would explain which software I'd need. and if the fatality issue is already solved. Last time I checked, the mesh mods weren't doing too great if you performed a fatality on them. Basically they worked like wurms you split them in two, and you have two wurms.
i found a tutorial on how to do it.
i'm pretty sure this will help you out.
i hope you will be successful.
btw i don't know how to make those. it seems complicated for me.
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=8401

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”